Chapter Twenty Six, Fiance

Point Of View - Elma Farfalla Bianchi

      Finally home going through the front door. "Hey Family I Am Home!" My voice bounced throughout the house walls. I stand there for about a minute until thump thump happens a couple of times before I start seeing my family come into the living room.

     Now seeing Damien enter the room with his mad face. "So where were you missy?"

     Did Damien just call me missy. "Why does it concern you?" I put my hands on my hip looking him in the eyes. Let's see how you react Damien.

     At the moment I am watching my older brother's body language turning stiff and demanding. "Because I Am Your Older Brother." Damien raised his voice at me.

     Now I am starting to giggle. "I'm just playing with you. I was at my company working for Damien." I look at him with a cute devil smile.

     "You little prankster!" Damien's hands started toward my stomach.

     "Hey! Stop that!" I yelled out loud but also giggled at the same time.

     "Ok little munchkin!" My eldest brother comments right when he stops ticking me.

     "So-o what's going on here?" Dad came in with a smile. He came up to me and gave me a kiss on the forehead which I loved every second of.

     "Someone decided to... what's the right word? Play with me." Damien gave me a glare. Oops I guess someone doesn't like being tested.

     Right after Damien told Dad what happened I quickly went into defense mode. "Hey in my defense I was testing your older brother instincts." I send my playful glare to him.

     "Ok you two settle down now." Dad looks at us with joy on his face.

     "Ok Dad!" I start becoming a bouncing jelly bean.

     "Principessa! (Princess!)" Dad's tough voice comes out with his body language changing.

     Now I stop being a jumping jelly bean and become serious. "Dad, is there a problem?" I tilt my head to the right.

     "Yes! You have been disappearing this way at that way." Dad said with a mad face on.

    "I-I..." My eyes go to the floor.

     He lets out a big sigh. "Elma tomorrow you will be having two bodyguards."

     So the game has begun. "Dad!" I shout out loud.

     "Don't make me punish you for leaving the house." Dad crosses his arms against his chest acting all serious.

     "I'm sorry Dad." I lower my voice back down with an upset look.

     There was absolute silence until Damien asked Dad if we could do a family event this evening. Dad was still unconvinced as he sipped some mint tea. I know he wants to spend time with me but then I think about him punishing me for leaving the house. Out of my frustration I just turned on the Tv. The first thing popped up was the Italian financial market and I just decided to watch that for the time being.

     "So little sis what are you doing?" Romeo comes into the living room.

     "Watching Tv." I replied back, keeping it short and simple.

     Now Romeo comes and sits next to me on the couch. "I see that but I didn't know that you like watching the Italian financial market."

     I roll my eyes in response. "It's better than watching American Football." I sarcastically let out.