Chapter Twenty Five, Deal

Point Of View - Elma Farfalla Bianchi

      "Clover about how long can Mr. Jaxon here last without medical attention?" I asked her as I picked up one of the knives from the tray. You will give me everything I want Jaxon Graves!

      Now Clover's cold emotional face stays the same as she responded back to me. "I don't know, maybe about five more hours, maybe less if we take the leg off." Then she stabs him in the leg deep enough that if he survives it would require surgery.

      "A-a-a I Will Talk!" Jaxon screams out loud. Giving me the reaction I wanted out of him.

      "That was easy, he didn't even last twenty four hours." I mumbled under my breath wanting more fun from him.

      "Now Speak Or You Lose The Leg Moron!" I cut his leg deeper, making him scream more.

       "Luis Dean Stole The Money! Not Me!" Jaxon begged for his life or a second chance. Only my inter circle gets second or third chances dummy.

      "Good." A smirk came on my face as I reached for the Glock on the metal tray on torcher devices.

      "NO-O Please I Have A Wife!" Jaxon starts to panic trying to get out of the robe bonds.

      "A wife who killed herself last week." Did he really think I would not do my research before stepping into this room?

      Now shooting him in the head and putting the Glock back on the tray. "You're really keeping a tight grip on things right now." Clover tried starting a conversation with me as we went up to the second floor of the mafia house.

      While walking up the stairs I let out a big sigh to Clover. "Yes I know but you know as well things will get more crazy in the incoming months." I made my statement making sure she knows that I understand the current situation I am in. My current plans are to reveal who I am to my family before the Black Ball but that also might change if things go worse.

      "I am gonna go change and I will see you in the living room." Clover told me as we stopped right before the turn to the different hallways.

      "Maybe?" I shrugged my shoulders.

      She gave me a look and before she could say something "Clover!" I beat her to the punch and give her the glare.

      "Yes Boss!" Man, what am I gonna do with that girl?

      Now I got to my room which I still need to set up. Currently I have been busy setting everything else up. Like my office at the mafia house that I am gonna have to commute to everyday. There is no point going to the warehouse and then later going to the mafia house. Since the warehouse is farther away from the Bianchi property.

      Once done with my hot shower washing off all the blood from earlier. I just stared at my phone looking at my messages. Great, my family knows I am missing. I wonder what or who stopped them from using the cell phone. Right now I am just glad they didn't use them. Yikes Papa has been sending me texts too.

      After getting dressed in some black dress pants and navy blue blouse. I spent the next thirty minutes on my personal phone responding to everyone's texts which took forever. I literally had to tell my birth family in the group chat, 'If you'd stop texting I can get back to the house faster.' Then there were the apologies and Luca asking where the chips went? He got yelled at by the rest of the family by text and in person.

      Now after dealing with that shit I walked into the living room. I went over to the freezer and grabbed Asher's frozen green grapes. Then I sat down in front of the Tv which Mark was watching football. He looked at me for a second then his gaze came across the grapes in my hand. "You know that Asher..."