Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

Eric’s Pov

Sunlight streams in through the open curtains and my head starts to pound. Fuck. I don’t want to move. My body is warm and I’m fucking comfortable where I am. That, and even thinking of moving makes my head spin.

My head is pounding something fierce and the light from the window is making my stomach turn. God, I’m never snorting again. I think that over, ya right. I’ve said that too many times to count and it’s never happened. I know there’s no way I’m ever going to stop snorting crack.

Slowly, I open my eyes. I feel like shit, heck, I smell like shit. God damn it. I go to push myself up right when I feel a weight on my arm. I look down to see the most beautiful thing laying turned towards my body.

Anna.

What the fuck?

I jerk away from her, flinging the sheet back. Good. She has her clothes on. I didn’t fuck her. I sigh from relief. I want Anna more than anything, but I don’t want our first time together to be while I’m high off my ass. Not a pretty memory. And everything with Anna is a memory.

Thankfully my panic attack didn’t seem to wake her because she rolls onto her back and makes a sexy little noise in the back of her throat before settling down. Beautiful.

I sit upright in her bed for a few minutes, trying to decide what to do. I don’t even remember how I got here. The last thing I remember is urging Anna to rub her ass on my dick to see the time. God, I’m an asshole. I scrub my hands over my face and sigh. More than anything I want to lay back down and go to sleep with Anna in my arms, but I know her family wouldn’t be happy to find me walking out of her room in my boxers. Speaking of which, where are my clothes?

I spot them laying in a heap across the room. I have a vague memory of stripping down and climbing into bed with Anna after tossing and turning on the lumpy ass couch for an hour. I don’t know why Anna keeps trying to deny her attraction for me, but then, I have no fucking clue why I’m doing the exact same thing. I know that Anna is liquid gold, something precious and meant to be cherished for what it is. I also know that I’m wrong for her and will use her and cast her aside in the end. I know myself too well.

Buttoning my jeans, I tug my shirt on over my head. The shirt smells and I want a shower, but it’ll have to wait. I pull on my shoes and move over to the bed. Anna is laying on her back, her arms throw out, her head turned to the side. I lean down and press a kiss to her forehead. Taking one last look at her, I leave.

My head pounds the entire way home. My mouth feels like cotton and tastes like dog shit. Thankfully, there is a hot pot of coffee in the kitchen when I get home. I pour a mug and sip it as I climb the stairs to my room.

I strip off my clothes on the way to my en suite. I leave the dirty clothes in a heap by the door and turn on the shower. I let the water warm up for a few minutes before stepping in. The hot beat of the water relaxes my muscles and helps relieve my aching head. I brace my arms on the tiled wall and let the water run down my neck and over my shoulders for a while. The water temperature starts to cool before I even reach for the body wash.

The musky scent of the soap fills the air and it reminds me of Anna. She always smells like strawberries and vanilla, so different and sweet than my own woodsy body wash. I smile as I scrub my skin and wonder what Anna’s doing. Has she woken up yet? Does she know I’m gone? Or is she still laying in bed, looking so sweet and innocent?

I rub the soap over my lower region and grasp my cock in my hands. It’s hard from thinking about Anna and I know I won’t be able to get anything done with it the way it is. I grip my cock, smoothly pumping my fist up and down around it.

I close my eyes, leaning against the shower wall and imagine that it’s Anna’s hand on me. I imagine her kneeling naked before me, her hair covering her breasts, her head bowed as she grips me in her hands. Her hands are small and soft and I jerk my hips, trying to get more.

I keep her imagine in front of me as I move my hand roughly up and down. I’m close, so close. I can’t help the ragged groan that comes from me as I imagine Anna moving her mouth to my..

“Eric Rogers!” My father shouts, his fist banging on the door.

I drop my hand from my dick as if I were burned and I quickly turn the water off.

“What the fuck, Dad!” I shout.

“Get your ass out here.” Dad demands.

I grab my towel, wrapping it around my hips. I look at myself in the mirror. The tent in the towel is obvious, but hell, he deserves it for interrupting me. If he had been a few minutes later, I wouldn’t be hard as fucking nails.

I jerk the door open and step out, crossing my arms over my chest. Dad doesn’t say anything about my hard on, he doesn’t even blink about me being wrapped in a towel. Instead he shoves a bowl at me.

“What the hell is this.” He demands. Fuck. I forgot about the extra stash I was smoking before I headed out to Danny’s house to party. Damn it.

“It’s a bowl.”

“I know what it is, smartass. What I want to know is why you’re still doing this shit.”

I don’t say anything in response. We stand and stare at each other, neither of us making a move to leave.

Finally Dad shakes his head. “This is a disappointment, Eric. You’re a disappointment.” With that he finally does leave.

I wait until I can’t hear his footsteps any more, which means he’s across the house in his room. I pull on a pair of boxers and towel dry my hair. How the hell did I get hooked on these fucking drugs? It feels like yesterday when Bruce, one of the fight refs was recommending that I do some pot to help calm myself down after a fight.

I close my eyes. Drugs, tattoos, the piercings, what the hell does Anna see in me?

For the second time that day, a fist is banging against my door. I jerk upright in bed, my head groggy, my eyes feeling heavy. Dad opens the door, not caring whether or not I respond or even if I’m decent.

“There’s a nice looking girl here to see you. Get dressed and get down stairs.” He states, turning to leave.

Anna’s here?

I’m frozen in shock for a moment. What is she doing here? Why did she come visit? Why does she want to see me?

I can’t help the goofy smile that comes across my face as I quickly pull on a pair of jeans. I grab a fresh shirt out of my dresser and tug it on. Sniffing myself, I decide I smell nice enough.

Leaving my feet bare, I pad downstairs. I pause in the hall for a few minutes. Don’t want to seem too eager. I smile to myself as I think over what Anna’s here for. I manage to hang out in the hall for two minutes before hurrying into the living room.

I grin as the woman stands up and turns to face me.

“Jessie?” I’m shocked to see the tall, dark haired, pale skinned woman standing in my house. I remember having a good time with a few months ago. The sex was good, but once I started this thing with Anna, I just couldn’t do her any more. I cut it off with her. I never figured I’d see her again.