Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

Eric’s POV

One Week Later

Panting fills the room, the sound husky and deep. I groan as delicate arms wrap around me; heels dig into my ass. She digs her nails into my back and I hiss out a breath. The pain is a sharp bite, but nothing I can’t handle. Using my lips, teeth, and tongue, I kiss my way up her jaw and suck her earlobe into my mouth. I give it a hard bite, my teeth digging in sharply. She winces, but I don’t care. I don’t care if I hurt her.

She doesn’t seem to mind, her heels grinding into my back, urging me on. She moans louder as I give it to her, pounding into her harder and harder, each stroke surging towards pleasure. Mine of course.

She moans, her voice loud and irritating. Her breaths come in short gasps as her body tightens around mine. Her body contracts, her inner muscles squeezing me as she tightens her legs around my waist. This happens once, twice, and she comes.

She sighs, the sound pitched out of exhaustion. I know her body spent, he arms falling to her sides as her legs loosen around me. I know she’s satisfied, but I don’t give a fuck. I’m not satisfied. I grind into her, moving my hips in a circle. I position my hands on either side of her head, my palms making indents in her mattress from my weight.

I keep moving inside of her, my body tightening, release moments away. I bury my head in her neck, trying to imagine she’s some one else. It works because I come seconds later.

I rest inside her for a moment, giving myself time to catch my breath. I kiss her lightly on the neck as I pull out. I tie off the condom and toss it in the trash can across the room.

“You were good, Babe.” I say, moving to my feet. I spot my boxers across the room and slip those on. I’m buttoning my jeans when she sits up and gives me a look.

“What are you doing?” She demands, crossing her arms over her bare chest.

“Getting dressed.” I find my shirt in the doorway to the bathroom. I shake it out before pulling it on. I make sure I have the essentials, patting my pockets for my cell phone and ID. I’m good to go.

“We should do this again.” I say, not really meaning it. I never mean it. Not after Anna.

I shake my head, trying to clear it as I back my truck out of her driveway. The gratification from my recent release is drifting away and I feel like the same worthless SOB I was an hour ago.

I start driving. I have some time before my next fight and absolutely nothing to do. Except fuck. I seem to be doing that a lot lately.

A pit forms in my stomach, and I decide to text Ethan before I start to feel guilty about Chloe, or was it Samantha? Who gives a fuck?

It takes a few minutes for him to respond. He texts back, “Hanging out with Melissa.”

I roll my eyes. Ever since he got Melissa un-suspended two months ago he’s spent every possible moment with her and every second he’s not, he’s thinking about her. It’s crazy.

Ya, like your relationship with Anna was normal.

My mind argues with me.

Fucking hell. Why can’t I get her out of my mind? She apparently doesn’t want shit to do with me, so why should I spend so much fucking time thinking about her?

I toss my phone onto the seat next to me. I pull a ciggy out of the pack in my pocket and hold it between my lips. I navigate my truck to the mall, parking in the back so no one disturbs me. I flick my lighter, catching the tip of the cigarette. I inhale as the fag starts to burn.