Chapter Ten: I will never like you

Namjoon's POV:

After the day Seokjin and I made amends, I visited him every day. Sometimes we would just play a board game on his bed and sometimes we would talk about our hobbies and things we liked and disliked, the basic stuff. His face was beginning to clear, the swelling went down and all that was left were the stitches and yellow bruising. I learned a fair bit, his ears always turn red when he is feeling shy or embarrassed, and he likes to cover his face as well when he laughs. He has the weirdest laugh I have ever heard but he always tries to cover his mouth so I don't hear it. I also noticed his fingers were bent slightly more than usual fingers, but I thought they were unique and swan-like in appearance. He was really into cooking and he liked to act though didn't think he'd get very far.

We lay in his bed, my tall ass barely being able to fit properly. We looked up at the ceiling, heads close to each other and fingers almost touching. The tv is on in the background and a nice light breeze fills the room. We don't talk that much, just listen to the environment around us. Most of our time was spent like this, on the first day it was uncomfortable and we scrambled to make conversation. But now, we can sit in comfortable silence.

"What's something you haven't told anyone?" I ask him quietly.
"You promise you won't laugh at me?" He replies back. I turn my head to look down at him.
"Ooh is it embarrassing? Ooh is it a naughty-"
"Namjoon! Get your head out of the gutter!" He exclaims. Whacking my shoulder lightly. I chuckle.
"Fine I promise"
"Pinky swear?"
"What are we, twelve?"
"Just promise!"
He holds up his hand, sticking out his pinky finger. I attach my pinky to his, leaving our fingers intertwined I lay them back down by our sides.
"I write music!" He blurts out.
"You write music?"
Ears red he slowly nods, scared I might be judging him.
"That's awesome! I'm actually an underground rapper, compose some stuff myself" I say, trying to impress him. He turns his head to look up at me, his eyes sparkling.
"Really? An underground rapper?"
"Yep. Yoongi and I have been in the underground for a while now"
"Wow, even Yoongi. That's really cool. So are you like secretly the leader of the mafia?"
"What?"
"You'd be the leader, and Yoongi and Hoseok would be your right-hand men."
What? I looked at him confused. He looked at me with an amused grin.
"Why...what?"
"It's almost like fan fiction from Wattpad" Seokjin mumbles.
"I'm not part of the mafia, if I was I don't think I'd be poor"

I chuckle, and I look back down at him. He smiles softly at me, our eyes stay in contact for a while. I feel a massive pull towards him, I look down at his lips. Very pouty and puffy. I notice our heads get closer until our foreheads are touching. A few weeks ago, I would never have been this close to Seokjin unless it was to kick him or throw him to the ground. I notice he leans a little bit closer, our noses now touching. None of us moves any closer, our breathing matches each other as we just lay there together. I take the opportunity to now fully intertwine our hands together so that we are now holding hands. A nice warmth washes over my body.

"What is going on here!?"
Both Seokjin and I flinch at the loud screech. As soon as his hand leaves mine the warmth disappears. We both turn our heads to look at a red-faced Jimin. Jungkook and Taehyung standing behind him.
"You!" He storms over to me, I sit up quickly. His eyes pierce daggers in my direction. So much anger on such a tiny person.
"What the hell are you doing here!? How did you get here!?" Jimin is shaking, fists circled into tiny little balls. Would be cute if he wasn't an ass to me.
"I caught the bus"
"I'm calling security! You are not allowed to be here! Hyung, are you insane!?"
"Jimin-"
"-were you kissing? What was all of that?"
"Jimin we weren't kissing, we are just getting to know each other"
His mouth fell open in pure horror.
"I can't believe this! After everything he's done, just like that, you're gonna forgive him?"
"Jimin-"