Liu Qingge

Liu Qingge had just finished brutally killing a beast that was terrorizing the town nearby when he got a notice that he had to return as soon as he could because in a few days, he would have to manage his peak for a day then attend the monthly meeting.

How An Ding Peak disciples managed to make it so he would have to leave immediately was beyond him. After cursing about them being absolute creeps, he hopped on Cheng Luan and rode closer to the ground and out of sight from towns and other, way smaller, sects. He couldn't afford getting harassed by his fellow Peak Lords for being 'too flashy' again.

He made it there in 3 days, and started to ascend the stairs on foot halfway up. After a while of stair climbing, he made it up to Qiong Ding Peak, using it as middle ground to climb to his own peak, before abruptly stopping a few steps before landing at the top of the stairs. His eyes widened at the sight of his shixiong cradling a disciple, who was clearly distressed about something, carefully in his arms, all while trying to comfort him.

It looked so strange, seeing the man he always felt like he hated carry someone so carefully, allowing them to sniffle and lay on his chest, causing a wet spot on his chest.

It went against what he saw from the man. A man who was normally very cold and slightly snide towards everyone, be very caring and protective of someone. He looked a little closer and noticed the odd angle of the boy's arm. It appeared to be broken.

He remembered when one of the peak lords came in with a broken leg, an unfortunate accident, and the same man which was fretting over a broken arm snide a very rude comment towards that peak lord. Of course, it was to himself, but everyone near him could hear it, Liu Qingge included.

His shixiong had long past by him, probably not knowing he was there, but Liu Qingge was frozen for a long while, still registering the soft words the kept slipping from his shixiong's mouth.

Only after a few minutes could he move again, and returned to hurrying towards his peak, preparing himself to beat the living snot out of his own disciples, hoping it would cool him down.