Stupid Brute

When Liu Qingge saw that his shixiong had taken the disciple he simply pointed out, it surprised him, then filled him with a weird sense of pride knowing that he had helped his shixiong gain a disciple, proving that the boy he spotted was a good one to gain his attention and acceptance.

It made him feel like he was smart for helping his shixiong, even if he knew he was only the muscle of the sect.

He informed one of them that if they wanted to be apart of Bai Zhan Peak, they were welcome to come up and see if they could claim a spot amongst them, and promptly left.

He went to his residence and started to unpack the things he's gathered on his trip, seeing if anything could be of use before realizing that most of the things he has seemed to be purely aesthetic to him. Maybe they had a use? He stored them again, but left a single trinket out. It was a hairpin. It looked exquisitely made, and was very pretty. He had seen it and didn't know why he wanted it, but it had caught his attention fairly quickly and held it.

He placed it on a nearby table, wrapped up so it wouldn't be damaged or covered in dust, and left to beat up his disciples and see if they have a noobie amongst their ranks.

It took a few hours, but the boy he talked to had indeed come up and found a place in the peak, being able to beat a few of the weaker disciples. Liu Qingge had only focused on his stronger disciples, leaving some in case he did decide to join, but now that he had, every one of them were free game for him.

His sister had come up and visited him, telling him about her latest idea for a book. He was slightly creeped out, but allowed her to continue to rant. He did NOT need to know about the pillar of her protagonist and love interest. She had asked for advice about some of the fight scenes, which he was able to provide in gruesome detail, finally leaving her a little creeped out. Payback was so sweet against your siblings.

After their hour or two or three of talking, she left in high hopes about her new book. He just hoped she wasn't going to force him to read it. She had done that once, and he kept telling her he wouldn't be able to comprehend a lot of it. She found that out the hard way after denying that he would after so long.

He was planning on going into secluded meditation in a few months, so the next day he left to go explore a portion of a large ravine that he had been exploring for a good part of the year, hoping it would keep him occupied until then.