Chapter 6: Tanjiro

...

Waking up, babyjiro blinks some of his tiredness away. He yawns as he sits up and stretches. Tanjiro scans his surroundings then remembers where he is. Just then douma walks into the room smiling as normal.

"Ah, you're finally awake"
Douma says

Douma walks over to tanjiro and picks him up, tanjiro smiles back at him. Douma sets him down then sits down. Tanjiros stomach grumbles, catching the both of them of guard.

"I'm hungry..."

"Oh, well I'll have to go out and get you something then. What do you eat?"

"Can I get sushi and dango!" - dango: 🍡

"I'll see what I can find"

"Ok"
Tanjiro says happily

Douma gets up and pats tanjiro on the head.

"I won't be long so don't go anywhere, ok?"
Douma explains

Tanjiro nods, happy that he'll get food. With that douma disappears to who knows where.

---
With giyuu
---

Running through the woods giyuu makes his back to the butterfly mansion. He burst through the doors clearly panicked. Giyuu runs through the mansion looking for shinobu. He passes three of the sister who look at him in confusion. As he runs past aoi he holts to a stop turning back to her.

"Where is kocho!?"

"Wha-"

"Tanjiro was kidnapped! Tell me where she is!"

"F-follow me!"
Aoi yelps

She leads giyuu to shinobu as quickly as possible. Giyuu follows behind until they reach the training area where shinobu is with kanao. They both run into the room winded which catches the sisters attention.

"Hello-"

"Tanjiro was kidnapped by a demon!"

"Oh my"

"We have to get everyone now!"
Giyuu shouts

Everyone now surprised and extremely worried frantically run out the room. Aoi and kanao stay behind hesitantly, wanting to help them find tanjiro but can't leave the mansion unintended.

The other two continue running trying to warn everyone. They run into some of the hashira who aren't doing anything in particular.

"Hey guys"

"Tanjiro is in danger!"
Shinobu yells

Mitsuri, rengoku and muchirou are silent while the two run past them. Muichiro is the first to process everything and runs alongside them; since it evolved tanjiro. Mitsuri and rengoku blink in sync then start running after everyone.

---
10 minutes later
---

The five of them are back in the forest calling out for tanjiro. They give up on calling his name and meet back up in a clearing.

"Tell us whats happened exactly tomioka-san"

"I was with tanjiro then he ran into the forest. When I found him a..."

"A what?"

"An upper moon had him, upper moon 2"
Giyuu mutters

All of them gasp not expecting that an upper moon had kidnapped tanjiro. All start to talk amongst themselves trying to make a plan to get him back.

"What are we gonna do?! We can't let them hurt tanjiro!"
Mitsuri shouts

The others look at each other then back at mitsuri. Rengoku calms mitsuri down trying to avoid causing panic. They send a crow to deliver a message about what has happen to their master. After all of that they head back to the mansion to figure out what to do.

---
With tanjiro
---

Tanjiro finishes eating as douma looks through the stuff he had stolen for tanjiro.

"Oo~ what do you think about this tanjiro?"
Douma asks

Douma holds up a men's kimono which the top is red and the bottoms black. He also holds up a haori that looks like his own shirt. It has the same design as doumas shirt but the colors are swapped. It being mainly black with red as the secondary color.

Tanjiro looks it over then smiles approving the kimono. He quickly changes into it with douma helping with what he can. Tanjiro looks down at himself then hugs douma.

"Now we match!"

"We certainly do"
Douma laughs

They play around and talk the rest of the day enjoying themselves.

---
Later (It's day now)
---

Tanjiro and douma walk around the forest; staying in the shade. Tanjiro skips all around while douma watches him. They come across a pond which isn't that deep and has some flowers growing around. The pond also has others plants too, as well as some frogs and toads living in it.

Tanjiro looks into the pond looking at all the cool things in it. He reaches into the pond and pulls out a rock that is shiny and has multiple colors in it. Tanjiro shows it to douma who is close enough to see what tanjiro is holding.

"That's a pretty rock!"

"It looks like your eyes"

"Oh it does~"
Douma says

Tanjiro brings it over to him so he can look at it properly. The two of them continue to look at it wondering how it got to being like that. Tanjiro hands it to douma for him to keep then runs back over to the pond.

---
With the hashira
---

"How could this have happened?"

"How did YOU let this happen!?"

"Great now we have to find him"

"He's a KID he won't survive!"

The talking breaks through the air, chaos spreading like wild fire around everyone. Questions are being thrown at giyuu overwhelming him.

"DO YOU THINK I WANTED THIS TO HAPPEN."
Giyuu bursts out

Everyone falls silent at the sudden out burst. Not expecting that from their normally quiet giyuu. They all look at him shocked only for him to be looking down. Slowly they move away from him so their not surrounding him.

They hear a small clap, they all turn to see kagaya waiting patiently. They get on their knee again in respect.

"Sorry master"

"It's alright, though we shouldn't be blaming tomioka for anything should we now? It was an upper moon after all"
Kagaya speaks

The hashira excluding giyuu nod and mumble knowing that he is right. Kagaya turns to giyuu with his usual soft smile.

"Don't blame yourself for anything, ok?"

"Yes master..."

"Good now, remember the plan. Two hashiras together at all times, search wherever. We must find tanjiro"
Kagaya orders

In sync they all say yes. Dismissed they all do as kagaya says. Everyone goes with someone else. They continue their search to find tanjiro.

.
.
.
----

Yes I'm alive. I know it's been like three weeks. I used that time to recover and finish the school work I missed. I hope this chapter was enough, I tried to get it out yesterday but forgot to finish it.

Marry Christmas

Here's muchirou