Chapter 4: Another day

Ik this chapter is late and its short just work with me here

...

The morning sun falls down on everyone while they sit outside on the porch with the exception of nezuko. Tengen and Shinobu left due to them both having a mission leaving giyuu and the other butterfly girls to look after tanjiro.

Aoi is playing with tanjiro along with the other girls, giyuu keeps an eye on them as they play.

"Miss aoi"

"Yes tanjiro?"

"Can we play hide 'n seek?"
Tanjiro beams

Aoi smiles and the other three girls agree in unison.

"Fine, I'll count"

"Yay!"
Tanjiro and the three exclaim

Tanjiro runs over to giyuu and tugs him along so they can hide. He stumbles a bit but moves along okay after.

---

Giyuu and tanjiro are hiding in a small closet with giyuu holding tanjiro. He has his ear to the door and listens for anything. He hears some coming and glances at tanjiro who also hears them or smells them.

He starts to giggle a little being sure they won't find them. The footsteps stop in front of them causing panic in tanjiro. The door slides open and tanjiro let's out a small yelp hiding his face with his hands.

"Found you!"
Aoi speaks

Tanjiro laughs, giyuu puts him down and tanjiro runs out the closet with aoi chasing him. Giyuu walks out after them with a small smile on his face.

"Ahh, Giyuu-sama has a very pretty smile!"
Sumi yells

Kiyo and naho nod in agreement. Giyuu looks at them, confused and a little flattered. He gives them a small smile then turns and walks away.

"Eeek!"
The girls squeal

---

Giyuu finds aoi feeding tanjiro in the kitchen. He walks up to them and sits next to baby tanjiro. He smiles at giyuu with a full mouth then continues to chew.

...
They continue to talk and play the rest of the day until it's night.
...

Giyuu runs around trying to catch nezuko and tanjiro as it's their bed time, mainly tanjiroa. He manages to catch tanjiro picking him up.

"It's time for bed now tanjiro you too nezuko"

"Mhm-mh!"

"Aw...ok"
Tanjiro wines

Giyuu puts him down then helps him get ready for bed. After changing into his night clothes giyuu lays him down. Nezuko lays besides giyuu as he pulls the blanket over them.

"Good night you two"
Giyuu whispers

With that giyuu, tanjiro and nezuko fall asleep together cuddled up.

---

Ik this is really short but school happened. Also I ran out of ideas for this chapter, if you have something in mind you wanna see do tell me.