Chapter 3: Babysitting

...

Babysitting tanjiro: phase 1

In the butterfly mansion shinobu had given tanjiro some food to eat since he hadn't eaten after turning into a child. He starts eating while uzui talks to giyuu and shinobu.

"Hey, kamado"

"Yesh"
Tanjiro muffled with food in his mouth

"Do you know how baby's are made?-"

"Aren't baby's made when mommy and daddy love each other a lot?"

"Don't you dare"

"Not exactly~"

"Say one more thing and I will personally inject poison into you."

"Babys are made when a girl and a boy!-"
Uzui gets cut off

Shinobu has a knife to his throat and giyuu had jumped over to him to cover his mouth. He sits there with giyuu and shinobu threatening him with his life...mood-

Tanjiro sees them and glances at them with concern. He stands up and raises his hands.

"Stwap!"
Tanjiro yells

They all turn to look at him, stopping what their doing. Giyuu uncovers uzuis mouth and goes over to tanjiro then picks him up and walks out of the room. Leaving shinobu and uzui alone...

"Wait giyuu come back!"

"I'm going to play with tanjiro"

"Have fun tomioka-san"
Shinobu exclaims

Giyuu leaves with tanjiro and closes the door leaving the too for good. On the other side of the door with giyuu and baby tanjiro all can be heard are tengens pleas and cries for help...

"Wait, shinobu we can talk about this!!"

"Oh I'm afraid it's to late uzui~ Please settle down this won't hurt to bad"

"WAIT-....AGHHHHH! HELP! PLEASE AAAHH!!"

"Their just playing around...let's go tanjiro"

---

Babysitting tanjiro: phase 2

It's the middle of the day and the three are busy. Giyuu and tengen are training and shinobu is treating some injured slayers. Which has left nezuko the job of taking care of him. They are in a room which tanjiro performs a little dance for nezuko like their father did.

While doing this nezuko starts drifting off to sleep since she can't really do anything else and needs to regain energy. An hour later she wakes up to a knock on the door, the door slides open and walks in shinobu. Nezuko sits up to see her better and stares at her.

"Hello nezuko, how is ta-...where is tanjiro?"

"Mhm? Mhmm!? MHMM MHM HM MHMMM!!"

"Calm down nezuko, let's go find him"
Shinobu reassured

The two got up and started looking around eventually running into giyuu and tengen.

"Did you guys see tanjiro?"

"No, why?"

"Mhm hm mhmm!!"

"He's lost and we can't find him"

"What"
Giyuu said sternly

He looked at shinobu in the eyes then runs off to try and find tanjiro. 10 minutes later he walks down a hallway fuming at the thought that someone else took him or something. He senses two people near by one of who he knows is tanjiro. He walks by a room with his hand on the hilt of his sword still fuming.