Letter|Yoko Tanaka

Y/n's pov:

Me and Yoko have broken up a few weeks ago already.

But I can't get over her, her beautiful lips, the way her skin shines on the sun.

And the most important of all...

I can't get over the fact that she's gone.

Forever.

I sighed, opening my drawer. I kept digging throught the stuff I had inside for few minutes until I found the letter.

Yoko gave it to me when we started dating, I tought i would never have to open it.

Turns out, i did. Right now.

I grabbed a knife and opened the black envelope.

Then i sat down on my bed and started reading.

"Dear Y/n, i'm sorry if you ever had to read this, but if you do. Then i'm probably dead. Mourn over me, or don't, I don't really care. But please, i beg you. NEVER forget the memories we made. Remember the time we went ice skating and the ice cracked under you? Yes exactly this memory. Or maybe the one when I've got an allergic reaction and you have to race in the Poe-cup? But you still won. And I was so, so, so, so proud. The thing I wanted to say is, that i'm not scared of death. I'm scared of being forgotten. I love you Y/n Y/l/n, and this is my last goodbye.

-Yoko <3

A/N:Alright, this fic is kinda shoter, but it's for all the Yoko simps out there, so I hope you enjoyed this one shot.

I will definetly make a longer Yoko oneshot, don't worry! :)

Total word count:273 words

Wednesday Oneshots :) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara