~ Chapter 19 ~

I woke up in my room this time. I sighed and stood up.

Opening my closet, I looked around for some clothing before I realized something...I was back in my old house.

I started shaking and quickly ran downstairs.

"(Name you give your parents)! Oh my gosh! I missed you guys so mu-", I trailed off when I found them not exactly in the state I was expecting...

I threw up all over the carpet when I saw the deformed corpses with their guts littered all over the floor.

At first, I was in shock and disgust but quickly, I broke down.

Crying, thrashing, screaming, "No. No! NO!", I screamed as I started throwing things everywhere when I suddenly heard footsteps.

But, when I found the source of the sound, I found..."Miu?"

.

----------------

.

I ate awkwardly at breakfast and I knew everyone's eyes were on me. I looked awful, and I honestly didn't care.

Ayato didn't even say anything and Yui kept glancing at me worriedly.

Once breakfast finished I took everyone's plates and went to the kitchen.

I turned around and found Yuma standing there, "Hello Yuma.", I said blankly returning to the dishes.

"Why do you look so bad?", Yuma questioned.

"Wow, thanks, it's a fun little things called depression Yuma.", I answered sarcastically.

"Don't get all smart with me right now Idiot.", Yuma warned and I only shrugged in answer.

"Answer me.", Yuma hissed.

"Look, if this is your way of showing you care. You're not doing a good job.", I finished the dishes and started walking out of the room.

Yuma stopped me and pinned me against the wall.

"I'm just having nightmares ok? Nothing serious...", I sighed when Yuma let go of me.

"Oh...", Yuma said, "What were they about?", he asked and I slouched a little before sitting down.

"None of your business. Why do you suddenly care huh?", I asked Yuma in return, who only looked away.

I smiled in satisfaction but before I could walk away Yuma called after me: "Once you're done fixing yourself, come meet me in the garden.", Yuma called out and I nodded my head.

I quickly showered and got ready for the day before heading down stairs and out into the garden.

Once I went into the garden I found Yuma in a part I never realized, that had vegetables.

Walking over, I waved to Yuma to show him I was there.

"You're finally here, come one you're going to help me with the vegetables.", Yuma said and I nodded my head.

"Sure, sounds fun.", I answered.

We talked and took care of the garden and honestly, it helped a lot.

I felt calm and collected, and a bit happy too. Yuma wasn't all that bad I smiled at him before walking back to my room to listen to some music and read a little.

But, I was stopped by Reiji and I took this as a perfect opportunity.

"Perfect, Reiji may I speak with you?", I asked and he simply nodded his head.