~ Chapter 12 ~

I groaned as I sat up in bed. I wasn't woken up by any of the brothers unlike in the Sakamaki mansion; and no one was going to come to get me since I was basically invisible in this place. Like a ghost...

I got out of bed and slipped on a nice and presentable outfit.

I stepped out into the corridor and decided that finding the dinning room was my top priority.

After a while, I found it, Yui was sitting at the table with all the other brothers. I walked over and bowed.

"Sorry for being late, I had trouble finding the dinning room.", I apologized before coming over and sitting next to Yui.

"Very well, don't be late again.", Ruki said plainly before focussing again on his food.

"You made all this?", Yui asked Ruki looking over to him.

"So what if I did.", he answered, still focused on his food.

"Nothing, it's just, I'm just amazed you can cook.", Yui complimented.

"And...", Yui said looking over to the others.

"Hey, I got less!", Kou complained.

"You just ate a whole bunch of them.", Yuma said pointing the fork at Kou.

"You're all very close. It's kind of refreshing.", Yui finished. I nodded in agreement.

"Hurry up and eat. We don't have time.", Ruki said, completely disregarding Yui's words.

"Time?", Yui questioned.

"That's right. We have to go to school.", Kou said, now standing at the doorway.

"Oh, me too...", Yui said standing up. I stayed seated knowing that I couldn't.

"Idiot. You're staying here sow.", Yuma said blocking Yui from moving any steps further.

"The Sakamaki brothers will be at school too.", Ruki stated glaring at Yui.

"But...", Yui started.

"The one in charge of keeping an eye on the masochistic kitty today, is Azusa!", Kou said as Yui turned to look at Azusa.

Me too...

I frowned, it's like I'm not even there.

Azusa laughed, "Just Eve and me...I'm so happy...", Azusa said as he smiled creepily. I shivered, thankful that I was at least forgotten by this guy.

"And you.", Ruki said looking at me. "Don't even think of running away. I doubt you would though.", he finished, as he walked away. I nodded and looked back down to my plate awkwardly.

.

-------------

.

I spent the rest of the day in my room. Playing stupid games and listening to music.

I then decided to go look for Yui, I hadn't talked to her in a while.

I walked around a little until I found a room with the door wide open. I walked in and found some of Yui's stuff on the bed.

Ah, it is her room.

I looked around, but Yui was no where to be found.

I then knocked on the bathroom door.

"Yui, are you in there?", I asked her.

"Y-yes, give me a bit. I'll be right out!", she exclaimed and I heard water splash around a little and then the sound of a towel.

I sat back down on her bed waiting for her to finish getting dressed.