🖤🏒Pet Store

Casey Jones Jr. x Reader
Fluff
Requested by @Violet_885
__________________________

The events with the Krang really took a toll on Casey Jr.. Lucky for him, he found you. At first, he lived with Leo and the guys. But after he met you, he just couldn't leave your side. So, you let him move in with you.

The two of you had the best time living together. What was once a best-friendship, eventually lead to a relationship. You've been together for almost 3 years now.

The two of you were walking home from the turtle's lair when Casey said something that snapped you out of your imagination.

"Sorry, what'd you say? I was zoned out," you said.

He looks at you and giggles. "I said, we should get a pet. We have the money, and I've never had one before, so it would be fun!"

"Oh! A pet is a lot of responsibility, Case. Are you sure you're ready for that kind of commitment?"

"I'm in a relationship with you, aren't I?" He said, kissing you on the cheek.

"Well, alright. The Pet Store is across the street and around the corner. We can go take a look!" You say enthusiasticly.

A pet sounded wonderful. The last pet you remember was your dachshund puppy, Lars, who died of heart worms after a week of having him. But your parents didn't tell you that until you were moving out. They just replaced him with one that looked exactly like him and named him Lars too.

The two of you walk into the pet store with open minds. You look around and see cats, dogs, fish, lizards, snakes... all the usual animals that would be in the pet store.

You stop and look at the puppies, thinking Casey would love a puppy. But when you turn to speak to him, he wasn't anywhere near you. You look around the store until you find him looking at the ferrets. He seemed so amazed by what he was seeing.

"What are these? They're so cute! They're like little cat snakes," Casey says.

"They're called Ferrets, goofus. They're super high maintenance. I don't think we'd be able to give them the proper care and the attention they need," you say, although it hurts you to say this.

"But I'm home during the day, remember? I work night shifts, so I can take care of them, I know I can figure it out!" Casey pleads and gives you the puppy eyes. He wanted these ferrets.

You talk to the first salesperson you could find, and have Casey speak to them as well. He asks how to properly care for them, and he takes notes of how to do so.

You purchase two ferrets, along with all of the supplies you would need, such as food, water and food bowls, a really big cage, etc.

Casey stands there holding his newly purchased pets, smiling from ear to ear. You simply giggle at him and carry the items home while he carries and snuggles the ferrets the whole way

"So, what did you name them?" You ask.

He holds them up and says, "This is Noodles, and this is Ramen!"

"Ramen and Noodles?" You say, almost not believing he was serious.

"Yes! Aren't those the cutest names?" He says, happy as he could be.

"They actually are. As are you, Casey Jones." You kiss him on the lips, and start setting up the cage for your ferrets.

Once you finish, you stand there and admire your adorable fuzzy friends.

"That was a lot of work. I say we let them roam around the house to get a feel of their new home." Casey looks at you for your permission.

" I agree," you say, and you let your critters out of their cage

You and Casey snuggle up on the couch and watch them roam around and play with each other.

Getting these ferrets may have been the best financial decision you have ever made. Casey looks so happy, and that makes you happy!

"I love you, y/n. Thank you," He says after kissing your lips softly, caressing your face gently.

"I love you too, Casey, and you're welcome."

_____________