💙Sleepover

Leo x Reader
Fluff
___________________

Leo invited you to the lair for your first sleepover, and you're more than eager. Not only is Leo your closest friend, but he's also your biggest crush. You were just packing what you needed for the sleepover, bringing some extra snacks and games, even though you're positive they'll have more than plenty. But— you can never be too sure.

You promised Leo that you'd wear some awesome pajama onesies, so you packed your favorite one. A lobster. He would definitely get kick out of that. "Toothbrush.. toothpaste.. wait, why would I need toothpaste? They probably have some.. I'll bring it anyway just in case," you whisper to yourself as you finish packing.

BZZZT —- It's a text from Leo.

Leon💙🐢: Hey, bestie! Hope you're ready for the awesomest sleepover EVER!!

Y/n🤎: You bet! See you soon!

You're so excited, you almost forgot to grab a bite to eat. You skipped breakfast, because you had to think about what to bring. You decide you'll just text Leo to order a pizza. It's dinner time anyway."Bye, dad! I'm going to April's. See you later," you say as you walk out the door. "Okay, hun, be careful!" You have to lie to your dad, as much as you hate it. Afterall, if he found out you were friends with mutant turtles.. he'd probably lose his shit.

You pop open a manhole cover and throw your bag down, before climbing down. You text Leo to let him know you're almost there, and to go ahead and order the pizza. "Y/NNNNN!!" Mikey yells as he spots you enter the lair. "Mikey! You excited?" You pat his head gently. "Absolutely! I've got everything planned!"

"Hey, y/n," Donnie says as he emerges from his hideaway in the lab. "Hey, D!"Then another voice rings throughout the lair. "Y/n! Tonight's gonna be fun. Did you bring the candy?" Raph said secretively. You and Raph had discussed eating candy without the others. It makes Mikey too hyper to where he won't sleep, it gives Donnie migraines, and it makes Leo too tired. "You know it," you wink at him.

"Hey, Princess! You ready for the best slumber party ever?!" Leo shouts excitedly. "Oh, absolutely. Did you order the pizza?" you ask nonchalantly. "It's on its way," he smiles. "When everyone else goes to sleep, I've got some extra plans for the two of us," he whispers. "Like what?" you whisper back. "Like a full Jupiter Jim marathon. Just the two of us," he smirks. "Is that so?" you say nervously. He nods and winks at you. 'He's flirting extra hard today..' you thought.

Your face is as red as the stripes on his face. You're practically in love with him. He knows it too. "Y/n, wanna get our pjs on?" Leo says excitedly. "Definitely!" you shout. You go into Donnie's lab to change, thinking nobody was in there."Uh... Y/n?" Donnie says from the shadow of the lab. "DONNIE!" you shout, "W-Why didn't you say something?" You try to cover yourself desperately because you're completely exposed. You flick on the light to his face almost glowing red. "I-I'm so sorry.. I'll go-" he puts his hand up to shield his vision from you. Donnie has a lot of respect for being an ice cold asshole all the time.

"C'mon, y/n! Let's see it!" Leo yells from the living room. You peek your head out to see what he's wearing, and you couldn't help but laugh. You walk out and strike a pose, revealing your amazing onesie. "It's a lobster," you giggle. Leo bursts into laughter, and you can't help but to do the same. He's wearing a unicorn onesie. "You both look immaculate," Donnie said sarcastically. "Oh shut it, D. You're just jealous," Leo snarks. "Scoff! I would never be jealous of something so ridiculous." You and Leo look at each other confusedly, wondering why he's acting like this. "Uh.. Anywhizzle, It's 1am, so I think it's time for everyone to get some shut eye. Goodnight!" Leo says as he pushes everyone out of the room. They all say goodnight, and Leo gives me a very flirty look.

"I'll make some popcorn. Do you want any other snacks?" you ask. "Sure! Some SnowCaps and maybe a few slices of pizza," he replies. You prepare the snacks and make your way to the living room, where Leo has a beanbag and blankets ready. "Where am I gonna sit?" you ask bashfully. "With me.. on the beanbag," Leo coos, giving you that tantalizing smirk of his. Your face goes red again, and you can't help but swoon over this turtle.

He puts the movie in and taps the beanbag, gesturing for you to lie down with him. You do so, grabbing a blanket and throwing it over the two of you. You start to think about confessing your feelings to Leo, but your thoughts are interrupted by his arm slithering around your shoulder. You look up to him, and your thoughts evoke more intrusive thoughts. "Hey... Leo?" you whisper. "Hm?" He hums, without taking his eyes off of the movie. "There's something I want to tell you.. and I feel like now is the perfect time to do so." He pauses the movie and looks at you, clearly intrigued by the next words to come out of your mouth. You bite your lip and look away for a moment. "I love you, y/n," he says, taking the words right out of your mouth. "I love you too, Leo! That's what I was going to tell you... but I suppose you beat me to it," you smile.

His arm turns into a cute side hug. His hand reaches for the corner of your jaw, gently positioning your head to look at him. "I've loved you for a long time, Princess. You're the first person to ever make me nervous, and I've finally mustered up the courage to tell you. Now that I know you love me too, I'm over the moon." He smiles that dreamy smile, the one that makes your legs feel like jelly. "I feel the same way, Leon. From the time we met, I felt somethi—" You're interrupted by his lips clashing with yours. Suddenly, you feel a wave of heat followed by a tingle in your stomach. He's kissing you!!

He pulls away and gazes into your eyes, admiring the beauty before him. He smirks and resumes the movie, hugging you closer and rubbing circles on your arms with his thumbs. You snuggle up to him, taking in his scent. The two of you continue your movie marathon as a newfound couple, and neither one of you could be any happier.