Alternative Ending

A/N
Hello! I'd just like to let you all know that this is mostly the last chapter, Just an Alternative Ending, when the ending begins I will Bold it.
Ex: ALTERNATIVE ENDING
So it's easy to skip all of this!

Kyoko P.O.V:
We walk into the Trial room, This is hopefully our last one. Everyone has been given a different hint, I believe I know who the mastermind is but... I don't want to accept it.

Murkuro:"Um, I'd like to say something quickly"
Makoto:"go ahead Murkuro"
Murkuro:"okay, I was talking to Monokuma earlier, and his voice.. cracked?"
Leon:"what the hell do you mean cracked??"
Murkuro:"well, The Monokuma voice changed to a voice of a older man I suppose.

I eyes shot open when I heard that.

Kyoko:"How old did he sound??"
Murkuro:"Idk, 30's, maybe early 40's"

NononononononononoNO! Can't be! He's dead, I saw his Bones.

Mondo:"Detective chick wake up.. helloooo!"
Kyoko:"ah! Sorry, well I found a photo in the Monokuma control room"
Murkuro:"what was it?"
Kyoko:"It was this"

 helloooo!"Kyoko:"ah! Sorry, well I found a photo in the Monokuma control room"Murkuro:"what was it?"Kyoko:"It was this"

the room went quiet, They didn't know who he was. Or who the little girl was. But I did. He was my father Jim Kirigiri. I came Here to find him. But all I seemed to find was a raging psychopath.

Mondo:"Who.. who is that?!"
Kyoko:"*sigh* that's my father and me."
Makoto:"... Kirigiri?.. what are you trying to say."
Kyoko:"I believe Jim Kirigiri is the mastermind behind all of this"
Leon:"What about any other clues?!"
Kyoko:"I am sure it's him, He's a coward and leaves his family."
Makoto:"I mean.. I found a video of him asking us if we were okay with staying here the rest of our lives... But I don't remember it"
Kyoko:"Damnit. He fucked with our memories."

Murkuro P.O.V
That's the first time I've ever heard kyoko curse in the killing game. She's dead serious isn't she.

Mastermind P.O.V
Might as well show myself soon enough.

*Through* Monokuma:"Who do we think it isss!"
Kyoko:"Jin Kirigiri. The headmaster of our school."
*Through* Monokuma:"Duh duh duh dun!! You've gotten it!
mastermind:"Correct."

I appeared during smoke heh heh! The color from their face begins to fade.

Jin:"Hello kyoko!! How's it been! You've been here for how long? 2 years? Mhm!"
Kyoko:"what is wrong with you..."
Jin:"Hm, Well something Horrible happened due to myself! So we had to keep you.. safe.. so you guys barded the windows, Doors everything!! But I became even more bored because, hey it's Horribleee outside! But inside it's full of Hopeful. Little. Children! So I started the killing game!"
Murkuro:"monster... You killed Junko!"
Jin:"is that allll you care about? Your dear sister is dead. DEAL. WITH. IT."

Makoto P.O.V:
Sister?.. No wonder she was so attached. She watched her sister die.

Makoto:"hphm, What are we supposed to do now?"

I look around the room for help.

Jin:“ finally the fun part! You will choose to either execute me orrr.... KYOKO!"
Kyoko:"Me?... Execute me??"
Makoto:"Obviously you?! What's the benefit to executing kyoko?!"
Jin:"Mhm, Let me show you"

He turned on a screen with what was happening around the world. Everything is gone. They all killed for nothing.

Jin:"if you execute me, you will be forced to live outside. Butttttt If you execute my dear daughter, You will live here in peace, Make a decision!"

What is up with him?? Willing to kill his daughter?

ALTERNATIVE ENDING BEGINNING
Makoto: "I can't do that! Why would anyone in their right mind do that!"

Third P.O.V
The rest of the survivors are quiet. Looking at the screen of the destroyed world and thinking about the Choice they have, Execute The Mastermind, But forced outside to die. Execute his daughter, But live freely. Makoto notices this and straightens his pose.

Makoto:"You... you guys aren't thinking of executing Kyouko?..... Right?..."

The rest of them stay silent. And Jin let's out a smirk.

Jin:"Makoto, My daughter didn't care about them!"

He laughs

Jin: "She would've taken the opportunity to kill them if she needed to! You just don't understand do you?! LIFE ISN'T JUST SUNSHINES LUCKY BOY!"

Murkuro: "What the fuck is wrong with you. She wouldn't do that."

Murkuro denies what seems to be the truth. Then Jin pulls up a video.

*video*
Random person: "Now Kyouko, If you had to kill, Would you?."
Kyouko:"I.. if it helped with the case I would. One life gone could safe many lives."

The room is deafening silence. Everyone pulls the lever.

Jin:"Oh Ho ho! I'm sorry Kyouko.. dearly am."

Kyouko looks up and smiles.

Kyouko:"One life saves many, I'm just the one life."

She lets a tear fall from her eyes. Makoto panicking running over. Bursting into tears.

Makoto:"Kyouko! Please! NO! WHY!? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! EVERYTHING IS, YOU WERE HER FATHER AND WILLING TO KILL HER!"

He bursts into tears as he hugs Kyouko. The rest of the survivors look away.

Jin:"Hah! What time is it? it's PUNISHMENT TIMEEE!"

The man laughs as he drags his daughter out into a black room. She's pushed onto the ground and the door shuts behind her, ahead there's a pathway of saws, Fire, And acid. She gets up and begins walking, She jumps over a few saws and grabs the rope to swing past the acid pool. She looks back and a stone that covers most of the hallway starts rolling down. She begins running away in heels and they fall off in the process. At the end of the hallway a fire breaks out coming towards her. She snaps out of reality and just sits there. Accepting her fate she looks at the camera and waves a goodbye. She's smashed by the stone and killed.

Makoto is silent looking at the screen. His soon to be girlfriend was killed. Killed by her father. Killed by the man who raised her.

Makoto:"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

Makoto snaps.

Leon:"Dude calm down."
Makoto:"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'CALM DOWN'?! I CAN'T SHE'S DEAD BECAUSE JER FATHER COULDN'T BE A REASONABLE ONE!"
Jin:"Heh, Now Makoto, If you wanna be with my daughter that much, YOU CAN BE WITH HER!"

Jin grabs a knife hidden under his seat. And hands it to Makoto.

Jin:"Mhm! Stab yourself, You can be with her filled with despair!"

He begins to laugh. Makoto's eyes turn white with black spirals going around.

Murkuro:"WHAT? Makoto don't be serious!"
Makoto:"One life saves many my ass."

In seconds, He's impaled by the knife. Murkuro is silent, The man she grew to love killed himself for the girl he wanted. Two survivors down, 3 to go.

A/N
AHHH! Omg this was so fun to write! Loved it and hope you enjoyed reading!