The Final Trial

Kyoko P.O.V:
We walk into the Trial room, This is hopefully our last one. Everyone has been given a different hint, I believe I know who the mastermind is but... I don't want to accept it.

Murkuro:"Um, I'd like to say something quickly"
Makoto:"go ahead Murkuro"
Murkuro:"okay, I was talking to Monokuma earlier, and his voice.. cracked?"
Leon:"what the hell do you mean cracked??"
Murkuro:"well, The Monokuma voice changed to a voice of a older man I suppose.

I eyes shot open when I heard that.

Kyoko:"How old did he sound??"
Murkuro:"Idk, 30's, maybe early 40's"

NononononononononoNO! Can't be! He's dead, I saw his Borns.

Mondo:"Detective chick wake up.. helloooo!"
Kyoko:"ah! Sorry, well I found a photo in the Monokuma control room"
Murkuro:"what was it?"
Kyoko:"It was this"

 helloooo!"Kyoko:"ah! Sorry, well I found a photo in the Monokuma control room"Murkuro:"what was it?"Kyoko:"It was this"

the room went quiet, They didn't know who he was. Or who the little girl was. But I did. He was my father Jim Kirigiri. I came Here to find him. But all I seemed to find was a raging psychopath.

Mondo:"Who.. who is that?!"
Kyoko:"*sigh* that's my father and me."
Makoto:"... Kirigiri?.. what are you trying to say."
Kyoko:"I believe Jim Kirigiri is the mastermind behind all of this"
Leon:"What about any other clues?!"
Kyoko:"I am sure it's him, He's a coward and leaves his family."
Makoto:"I mean.. I found a video of him asking us if we were okay with staying here the rest of our lives... But I don't remember it"
Kyoko:"Damnit. He fucked with our memories."

Murkuro P.O.V
That's the first time I've ever heard kyoko curse in the killing game. She's dead serious isn't she.

Mastermind P.O.V
Might as well show myself soon enough.

*Through* Monokuma:"Who do we think it isss!"
Kyoko:"Jin Kirigiri. The headmaster of our school."
*Through* Monokuma:"Duh duh duh dun!! You've gotten it!
mastermind:"Correct."

I appeared during smoke heh heh! The color from their face begins to fade.

Jin:"Hello kyoko!! How's it been! You've been here for how long? 2 years? Mhm!"
Kyoko:"what is wrong with you..."
Jin:"Hm, Well something Horrible happened due to myself! So we had to keep you.. safe.. so you guys barded the windows, Doors everything!! But I became even more bored because, hey it's Horribleee outside! But inside it's full of Hopeful. Little. Children! So I started the killing game!"
Murkuro:"monster... You killed Junko!"
Jin:"is that allll you care about? Your dear sister is dead. DEAL. WITH. IT."

Makoto P.O.V:
Sister?.. No wonder she was so attached. She watched her sister die.

Makoto:"hphm, What are we supposed to do now?"

I look around the room for help.

Jin:“ finally the fun part! You will choose to either execute me orrr.... KYOKO!"
Kyoko:"Me?... Execute me??"
Makoto:"Obviously you?! What's the benefit to executing kyoko?!"
Jin:"Mhm, Let me show you"

He turned on a screen with what was happening around the world. Everything is gone. They all killed for nothing.

Jin:"if you execute me, you will be forced to live outside. Butttttt If you execute my dear daughter, You will live here in peace, Make a decision!"

What is up with him?? Willing to kill his daughter?

Makoto:"I'm voting The mastermind. I'm sorry but I won't be able to live knowing that someone who has helped me survive, get killed to my hand."

Slowly everyone agreed. And we chose to execute the mastermind, A.k.A, Jin Kirigiri.

Jin:"what?... Hehe, hehe, Hahaha!! Finally, the despair is real!"
Mondo:"CRAZY ASS MOTHERFUCKER."
JIN:"Byebye!!! And for good this time."
Kyoko:"NO PLEASE?-"

Kyoko began to cry she really didn't want her father to die, but he was crazy, nothing could help him now...
The color from kyokos face drained as she witnessed her own father get executed for causing her pain. For causing all of us pain. We go to the exit and open it. This. This is our new beginning.