Who's the mastermind?

Kyoko P.o.v:
After Sakura died two more trials had taken place, Chihiro had been killed by Sayaka, and Ishimaru killed by celeste. That leaves Makoto, Me, Leon, Mondo, Murkuro to find out who the mastermind is.
An announcement turns on the monitor.

Monokuma:"Hello Everyone! Y'know I'm getting bored so meet me in the gym! Tootalo!"

Everyone begins to make their way down to the gym to hear what that bear has to say.

Monokuma:"You all made it! Puhuhu! Alrighty then, Like I said, I was getting bored with the murders, so I decided that we're gonna find out who the mastermind is!"
Kyoko:"Mhm, Okay."
Leon:"how the hell will we do that?"
Kyoko:"Investigate"
Monokuma:"I will give you all a clue! Just won't tell you when"

After the announcement everyone split ways. I went to Murkuro.

Murkuro:"Hello kyoko"

I learned in and whispered

Kyoko:"Hello, Could you distract Monokuma for me"
Murkuro:"hm. Sure"
Kyoko:"thanks for coming over later!"
Murkuro:"N-No problem"

Murkuro P.O.V:
I'm a little confused but I go to the cameras to call Monokuma down.

Murkuro:"HEY YOU BIG TEDDY BEAR"
Monokuma:"WHATTT! AND IM NOT A BIG TEDDY BEAR!"
Murkuro:"You aren't? Oh, you look like one though."
Monokuma:"I am not a big teddy bear!!! I am the Headmaster at hopes peak academy"

I pause before I answer, his voice just changed?... This could be a clue.

Murkuro:"what was that voice change?"
Monokuma:"just a glitch! Puhuhu!"
Murkuro:"bullshit"

Kyoko P.O.V;
All the floors have been unlocked, so I make my way to the data room, Makoto is already there.

Makoto:"I'm opening the door"
Kyoko:"mhm"

When we get back in it looks exactly the same.

Makoto:"Hey! Maybe the Monokuma door is open!"
Kyoko:"Go Ahead and try it"

I give him a slight smile and he goes over to open the door, 1..2...3.. BOOM it opens. I walk over to look at it Myself. Huh.. on the left side of the buttons there's a picture, I pick it up and I'm horrified.

 on the left side of the buttons there's a picture, I pick it up and I'm horrified

What?....do they hate my dad that much? What did he do I found him dead. I grab the picture Quickly and examine it without anyone knowing, there were blue skies, and flowers, but all they are now is red and black.  it's strange...

MASTERMIND P.O.V:

Only  few minutes left Til'they have to leave,  this place is cramped. God damnit. Oh! They left.
I pop out of the hidden crevasse and get back to place. Time to begin the trial.