The beginning

Makoto P.o.v;
It's been 3 days since we've been here, I've talked to Murkuro often along with Sayaka. I'm glad a murder hasn't taken place, Everyone here is pretty cool.
Murkuro:"Hey Makoto?"
Makoto:"Yeah?"
Murkuro:"Nevermind..."
Strange. I don't understand at all but I leave her alone.
It's been another day, I wake up as usual and head to The diner for breakfast. Some kids are missing and I scan the room to see who's missing.
Present;
Kiyotaka
•Chihiro
•Mondo
•Leon
Kyoko
•Sakura
•Murkuro
Hifumi
•Celeste
•Sayaka
•Aoi

Missing;
Byakuya
Toko
Yasuhiro

I run out of the diner to look, Murkuro follows soon behind me. I go to Yasuhiro's room. He's dead.
Murkuro:"I'll go look for the others!"
She runs off.
Yasuhiro has blood on his head and he's lying on his bed. There seems to be a trail of blood but that may just be my imagination. Out of nowhere someone taps my shoulder.
Makoto:"O-Oh Murkuro.. did you find?-"
The monitor turns on;
Monokuma: "A body has been discovered! After a certain amount of time, which you may use however you'd like, a class trial will begin! Puhuhu!"
It shuts off.

*INVESTIGATION*

Kyoko is the one standing behind me.
Kyoko:"Let me inspect the body."
She moves around me to inspect it. I begin to investigate as well, but I blackout.
I wake up in the diner with Byakuya infront of me.
Byakuya:"What is up with you? You know, I pity you"
Makoto:"What? Wh-"
Byakuya:"What are you doing standing there? Investigate."
I hurry back to the scene. His crystal ball is broken?! It has blood all over it. That must be the murder weapon.
Kyoko:"It seems he was moved from another room. They did a poor job of cleaning it"
Makoto:"What do you mean?"
Kyoko:"What I mean is the trail of blood points where he was dragged from. They cleaned most of it. You may wanna open the Monokuma file."
I follow her advice and open.

Victim: Yasuhiro Hagakure
Hagakure seemed to have been killed around 10 p.m with his glass ball. But he also has cuts around his cheeks

What happened? I'm so confused honestly.
An hour pasts and the monitor turns on once again.

Monokuma:"Please report to the Red door on the first floor! We'll be waitinggggg!!"

The first class trial will soon begin.

Deaths: 2
Victims: 1
Blackeneds discovered:0
Remaining students: 14