Double kill

Kirigiri P.O.V:
It's been a week since we've been trapped here, No one has died since Asahina Killed Herself. I have been looking for my father with no avail. He left me. I want to speak with him personally but he's not here.
I found a key and took if from the headmasters room, I was able to unlock the strange staircase and go through. It's destroyed. Absolutely destroyed. I find a room and open it. It seems fine? But it looks like my father's room?
There seems to be a secret door hidden as a wall.

A few minutes of investigating later, I find a laptop, If I am correct the laptop unlocks the door. I put in password to password. I didn't get it correct. I see a picture of me on his desk I grudgingly type in my name. The door opens.

Toko P.O.V:
I got a letter from Byakuya to meet him in the library, Oh I wonder what he'll do.
I lose track of time and end up being late, I open the door and walk in.

Toko"H-Hey Byakuya, You wanted to m-meet me he- B-BYAKUYA?! WHAT HAPPE?!?-"

My vision goes dark.

Kirigiri P.O.V:
A Present full of...bones?... My father is dead?... No. Can't be. He can't be dead.

Monokuma:"A body has been discovered! After a certain amount of time, which you may use however you like, A class trial will begin"

A body again? I bottle my emotions and rush to the crime. When I get there, there's two dead bodies, Byakuya and Toko. Byakuya seems to have died from blood loss from a stab wound, Toko seems to have been killed by an impact to the head.

Leon: "Holy shit dude, there's blood everywhere."
Makoto:"Why? Why would someone kill either of them"
Mondo:"Not to sure about the crazy ass serial killer chick, but The rich dude did seem like he thought he was better than fucking everyone else."
Makoto:"That's not a reason to kill!"
Mondo:"may not be for you, but maybe for someone else."

I make my way to the bodies to investigate them,

Kirigiri':"Makoto, Check the Monokuma file"
Murkuro:"I will:

Murkuro opens the Monokuma file and reads it aloud.

Murkuro:"Monokuma File #3, Byakuya togami was killed by a stab wound to the chest. His death occured around 12 p.m."
Kyoko:"Monokuma File #4 now please?"
Murkuro:"Monokuma File #4, Toko Fukawa was killed by an impact to the head, she died instantly and the death occured 12:05 p.m"
Kyoko:"Thank you Murkuro "
Murkuro:"No Problem"

As I'm investigating their bodies, I find two separate letters, one states, "Toko, Meet me in the library at 11:55, From Byakuya togami", while the other states, "Byakuya Togami, Please meet me In the Library, I have some important information about Your family", awfully strange I will say.

Leon:"What if genocide Jack killed Byakuya?"
Kirigiri:"That's not possible."
Leon:"How? Byakuya was stabbed? That's how Jack killed, Byakuya got mad and killed her "
Kyoko:"toko, or Jack, Only kills with scissors Leon. No knives or anything, she made that VERY Clear."

Murkuro P.O.V:
I immediately go to Junko's room, And look at her notebook, maybe she had something that could help us, I searched and searched and nothing. I do not understand. After a while we get called down to the trial room.

Sakura:"Mhm, I am sorry everyone."
Makoto:"What?.. what are you talking about?"
Sakura:"I killed them, I had too or everyone would die"
Leon:"What the fuck?!-"
Kyoko:"Why?"
Sakura:"I'm the Traitor. If no murders happened I would have to kill someone or everyone would be executed"
Mondo:"HOLY SHIT!"
Celeste:"Mhm! So in other words you had no other choice?"
Sakura:"I am sorry, Please vote me "

It was strange, Everyone did as she said even her. She was the blackened. We watch her get executed, She's now dead.
I wanna know who the fuck is the mastermind.