Motive

Makoto P.o.v:
I, I just can't believe that Hifumi out of all people would kill Anyone.

Leon:"THIS IS FUCKING INSANE, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU??"
Monokuma:"Wrong with me? Wrong.... With....me...? Puhuhuhu! What are you talkinggg about!"

Monokuma's voice echoed throughout the trial. He continued.

Monokuma:"Hifumi Yamada willingly Killed Yasuhiro Hagakure, I just simply... Encouraged it!"
Chihiro: "Wh-What is going O-On in your mind??"
Chihiro seemed like he was close to crying.
Byakuya:"Face it, Everyone is so Hungry to be let outside, they're willing to kill. Anyone could be murdered, and one could be a murdere-"
Celeste:"We must adapt, It's no issue if we I just accept we will live here from now on"
Aoi:"You want to live here?!"
Celeste:"No No, you've misunderstood, I don't want to live here, but if it's a must I'll comply"
Mondo:"I don't know what's up with you but you're a weird bitch"

I glance over to a corner to see Murkuro Observing the room, I go over to her.

Makoto:"Hey Murkuro, what's up?"
I try to cheer her up but it won't work.
Murkuro:"hm. Nothing. I was a soldier yes, But we weren't forced to be in a killing game."
Makoto:"What were you in?"
Murkuro:"I don't know why it matters but I was in Fenir"
She shows me a tattoo on her hand.

Makoto:"Mhm, That's interesting I guess"

The trial elevator has opened and we head to our dorms after we get back.

A little while later
I'm so tired, I cants even comprehend that this is real. Just pinch me. I slowly drift off.

???:"Puhuhuhu! Everyone please gather in the gym I have a new motive!"
I wake up and realize it's Monokuma's voice. I get up and rush to the gym I don't wanna be the last one. Once I get there I see everyone else with an envelope.
Monokuma:"You've Finally arrived, Here's your envelope"

I open it up and read it.

Makoto Naegi
wet the
bed until he was
in the 5th grade

What?.. I don't understand how does he know this? Would anyone actually kill over this?..

Monokuma:"Do what you want with these!"
Then he's gone. You can see the distraught in the students face. Murkuro begins to take charge.
Murkuro:"Alright, Don't leave your room. Our secrets will be exposed but It's either that or at least 2 people dead tomorrow night. I will be securing your rooms so you're unable to leave."
Mondo;"WHAT?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!"
Murkuro:"think about it this way. If you can't leave and someone does get murdered, you'll be in the clear."
Celeste:"Ah, I see what you're saying, I'm all for it I suppose"
Leon:"But what about the secrets that are enough to make someone kill?"
Kyoko:"They gotta deal with it. What's your secret?"
Leon:"It's not bad, it's just I don't like my talent"
Kyoko:"Proof?"
Leon:"Fine god damn."
Leon takes his letter out and gives it to kyoko.
Kyoko:"Mhm, Checks out I suppose"

By the time this has happened most of the kids are gone, the only ones here are Murkuro, Mondo, Leon, Sayaka, Kyoko, and me. Once Leon's secret was confirmed, we go to our dorms for the night.

Murkuro P.o.v:
I go to the warehouse to find rope, if I can tie all the doors together tight enough the doors will be locked tight from ten outside. Junko didn't die just for me to die.
I find some rope and begin to head back to the dorm, I've tied all the dorms and get to the first 2, Which I haven't gotten to yet a door opens. It's Kyoko.

Kyoko:"So this is your plan?"
Murkuro:"It should work, And I'll be up all night, I found some caffeine pills"
Kyoko:"So you have some doubts?"
Murkuro:"It's natural I suppose"
Kyoko:"That's true, I've been investigating around, which is why I've been disappearing"
Murkuro:"May I ask what are you Investigating for?"
Kyoko:"No."

She walked into her room and before closing the door she nodded her head towards me.
I can no longer get into my room, And no one can get out of there's. now we simply wait until tomorrow.