Chapter 7

Elle continued her story about him their relationship and problems they were facing but the biggest shock that came was how Noah of all people who Elle bared her heart was actually asking for breakup and she was not ready for it as she has invested all of herself in the relationship and thus turned her hysterical and all she wanted was to kill herself as she felt she was not good enough and people kept leaving first her mother then Lee and last nail in the coffin was Noah. She was not in a state of mind to think that her mother didn't leave her as a option she left because she was I'll and could not get better and eventually her illness took her life. Elle completely forgot that part of her past was just thinking ways to end her life and jumping of the cliff was the easiest and closest way to do so, she just kept thinking how both the boys whom she gave such important place in heart forgot what date it was and how can they fight with her instead of supporting and comforting her.

Noah was not himself after Elle said all that and all he wanted to do was to fell on Elle's feet and ask for forgiveness, to put her through so much pain and to make her feel worthless in her own eyes. Noah was not able to come to a fact that he did so wrong with Elle and yet she never asked for breakup or never reacted the way he did she never forgot any important day of his life how could he forget such important life changing day of her life he was not able to forgive himself and doctor did notice it but now the main concern was Elle and how to make her better. She need to feel her worth and that she is needed in peoples life she is deserved and she doesn't need to kill herself even if something's are not going according to her plan.

Doctor was also planning how to make her accept that it was not her mother's choice to leave her and whatever happened after that was not her fault but situations that every other person need to face after they lose some so close. Doctor also wanted to explain that getting into relationship easy but maintaining it is difficult but to make the relationship everything and make it your whole life and not thinking bout herself is wrong relationship always takes two people but making it your whole life and it should not be about only one person giving it all and another as per their liking because doctor did feel the same as per what he have heard and as per Noah's reaction to some feelings of Elle. Doctor's main priority was Elle although he does not want to hurt Noah and he can not send Noah out as Elle want him to be there with him so he will have to disclose everything in front of him even if it means hurting some of Noah's feeling.

Doctor told them about her feeling and what should be done in order to protect Elle from having suicidal thoughts and lead a happy,stress free and normal life even if it means away from Noah Lee or both he have to brutal because saving patients life is more important than making them believe that everything is normal. After there session with with the doctor both Elle and Noah were feeling well because finally let go all the thoughts that were all over her head and could not help herself Noah on the other hand felt good because doctor was able to help Elle and he got to know Elle thoughts and will be able help in future be a little more considerate here after. They also scheduled their next appointment because it will take a lot more session for Elle release all pent up feelings and be free finally. After doctor appointment they came back to Noah's house to spend some time together they swam for some time and then went their room to share some moments with each other because it was needed for them after what they had been through recently and in doctor's office.