Chapter 3

First of all I wanted to apologize for disappearing like that and not updating the story or giving you people the reason for updating any part in this story, It is because of some medical emergencies and Diwali first of all I had to look after my home decoration and everything people do on Diwali on my own and then due to some medical emergencies in my family I had to leave and be there with my family so could not write anything. However, things seems normal now and I am back but could not promise to update regularly due to the same medical emergencies but will sure update you guys if there will be any delay in the updates thank you. Enjoy reading.

After spending some quality time in the entertainment room Noah and Elle moved to living area and was deciding what to do further and also what to do for lunch and dinner however after some time they decided they are not hungry after what they had eat for breakfast and it will be totally fine if they do not have the lunch and then decided to swim first and then plan other things so after changing into the respective swim suits they went for swimming and did some 30 laps and came out rested for some time and ordered some light snacks and after changing into comfortable clothes and waiting for their snacks to arrive they discussed about their dinner and their move to Harvard after break. After having some snacks and then dinner they went back to Noah's room where Elle changed in front of him into his jersey t-shirt and shorts without Bra and undies to which was turned on a lot, but he wanted to things slow this time however Elle was not helping him in this resolution by changing in front of him and then coming to bed without any under garments which was giving him many ideas.

Elle on the other hand had different plans she knew he wanted to take the things slow however she wanted him close as close as humanly possible due the break up insecurity she had and which she did not want him to know of so she pulled that stunt in front of him knowing well if not fully but he well so something to be close to her and by seeing his eyes getting dark with desires she was right. Noah after coming to the bed wanted to create some kind of distance as to not give into his desires but Elle had her mind into having Noah so she came and sat on his lap and started moving which started in him getting turned on and getting a boner which Elle could clearly while moving on him, things started to heat up and Noah reached for her breast and started kneading them and after sometime removed his jersey from her started sucking on her left breast while kneading the another one. After some time Elle could not control and pulled his shorts away from him hers in the process as well and took him inside her without any barrier which came into his mind as soon as he felt her walls around him to which he hissed and tried to pull away but Elle was not ready let go off to which he whispered her that he is not wearing the protection and it's not good to have unprotected sex as of now to which Elle only said she is on pills and doing  it for one time will not be issue and continue with what is happening and not get distracted by this, after this there was no stopping for Noah and he started moving inside her and started pinching her nipples also marking her as his anywhere and everywhere on her body after some time he changed her position and came on top of her and started thrusting inside her quickly and strongly because he knew both him and her were near to their orgasm which also happened because within minutes both climaxed and Noah fell on her.

After getting his breath to normal and he came out of her and laid next to her and started asking if she was ok to which she replied she is and gaining some lost strength Noah told her he wanted to have the same but he wanted to take things slow this time for their betterment but then this happened, Elle on this just said she wanted to feel him close and getting physical provided that closeness to her and not to over think now. after some silence Elle shifted towards Noah and kept her head near his heart and told him she wants to sleep and the only way to is that he pat her down and make her sleep because without she does not seem to sleep now a days , Noah immediately provided her the warmth and comfort she need to sleep and also started patting her it did not take much time for Elle to sleep but thing Noah notices in this was she had her hold on him so strongly as if he will disappear if she loses her hold a little bit and that if he even tries to move her hand a little away from him then she starts to wake up which according him was not good and that he needs to work upon his comforting and make Elle believe the break up stunt he pulled was a mistake and that he will not leave her or move away from her.

The next day they woke by Elle's phone to see her father is calling her. Elle after picking his father call asked about him and her brother Brad  after having some normal conversation Elle father Max requested her to be back as he need to leave for some work for two days at nights and brad is not feeling well today so he did not went to school today and she needs to be with him today whole day to look after him and he will stop by at night to pick his luggage and then will be out for two days. Elle agreed to it and told him she will be back within 1 hour and told him to leave tension free  and that she will take care of everything in his absence and then kept the call got ready move downstairs to make something for her and Noah for breakfast after waiting sometime Noah came downstairs and had breakfast with Elle and then Elle told him about the new development that she needs to go her house back. After some discussion it was decided that Noah will drop Elle back and then will have some college work done and of, he will get time will stop by her house at night. Getting her things from Noah's room Elle came downstairs and both Noah and Elle moved out to his bike and came to Elle's house.

After saying their goodbyes and sharing a small kiss Elle moved inside the house and Noah back on road to go back to his house. after reaching his house he called Lee first and informed him about the development and asked him to come meet him in the house as he needs to discuss somethings with him. Lee came about 20 minutes later in the house and called for Noah and later they sat in the lounge chair discussing how to resolve Elle and Lee's fight and Noah discussed how his breakup stunt had affected Elle that she is sacred to be left alone without him and that it took Brad illness and Max not there to look after him to make Elle leave his side for some time. After discussing all this Noah went up to his room and sat to work his college assignments and all the left over that needs to be finished before the new semester starts for him. Here at Elle's place, she is looking after Brad and doing her cleaning and packing her room also decluttering the things, she always wanted to keep but now find it taking more space and needs to throw away or passed on to the needy. after doing all she felt to order some lunch, after doing that she wants and washed herself as because of all the cleaning and packing has left covered in dust and dirt. Lunch was arrived shortly and both Elle and Brad had their food after which she went and took some rest and watched some series she always wanted to watch. Around 6:30 Pm she got up started to move downstairs to ask brad if he wanted to have taken out or something made at home to which Brad replied to a takeout. Ordering Brad and her some dinner she moved to clean the kitchen and put the used dishes in the dishwasher and clean dishes in their place. Dinner arrived after some time, and they had it and Elle then gave Brad his medicines and tucked him in bed and left upstairs to sleep. halfway through night Brad heard someone screaming and asking for help he moved out of his room to check and got to know it was Elle who was screaming running upstairs to her room shaking her trying to wake her up, but nothing worked so he called his dad to know he was coming home to pick hi luggage and will be there in another 15 minutes. During her screaming Elle took Noah's name a lot so Brad even called Noah and asked him to come home as Elle condition was not good to which he replied he will be there within 5 minutes. Noah and Max came almost at the same time as Noah was stopped by Lee and Noah had convince him to no come here due to the fight. After reaching home both Max and Noah rushed upstairs to see Elle still screaming and not opening her eyes Max tried everything, but nothing worked so Noah asked him to try because it was his name Elle was taking in the dream.

Noah asked Max to take brad away as he was already not feeling well and now seeing Elle's condition he is terrified after that he moved near to Elle moved her into his arm and started whispering sweet and calming words and to which she recognized his voice and started to calm down but also started to cling herself to him and to that level that Noah had to pick her with him to close her bedroom door so that Max does not walk on them and find them in such a intimate position although he knew that both Elle and Noah have together for a long time and maybe had some kind pf physical relation as of now.  After calming down Elle and putting her back to a peaceful sleep he messaged the situation to Lee to let him know what had happened and that now Elle is stable also asking him to meet him again somewhere Elle does not see him and Lee together as he need to discuss something more important now. Lee agreed to that and asked Noah to let him know when to meet and he will be available. After all the text and everything he also closed his to sleep take over him.

That's all for today's update hope you all will like it. Ignore all the mistakes and please vote and comment your suggestion as to how you want this story to progress. Also, once again I am sorry for not updating for so long. Silent readers are also welcome here. Please enjoy have a great week ahead and pray for each other and be respectful and help people in need. Thank you, bye bye, till the next update. Like share and comment.