Chapter 2

After arranging everything they both lied down on bed staring nothing but also not ready to talk about the eventful day they had today. In order to have some kind of conversation Noah asked Elle if she was ok and that she really wanted to come to Harvard with him to start the new chapter of her life and if she thinks something else might be better and that she will succeed doing something else he will fully support her and they will overcome all the problem a long distance relationship have if she wanted to go somewhere else to which she confirmed her dream was to become a lawyer because at the time of her mother's treatment when they claimed for the insurance money to provide a slightly better treatment insurance company gave them a hard time and if not for his father they would have not been  able to get the insurance money because  it was his father who fought for them so she wanted to become a lawyer and help the needy although Lee and her always planned to go to Berkeley she can get a law degree from Harvard an ivy league college with the best law programme in the country would be a better option for her instead of completing a weird friendship rules they made when they were 6.

Listening to all the plans and all the pros and cons Elle provided Noah was sure it  is just not for him Elle is coming to Harvard but she actually has plan and she even worked hard to collect the fund to support her college fees and partial scholarship she got for playing soccer and getting into Harvard soccer team which shows she actually wanted to be part of Harvard and want to graduate from there and also not making difficult for her father to pay for an ivy league college. After thinking all of this Noah turned to Elle and expressed his happiness of having her with from now on  in Harvard all though he will be a year senior and will have his own apartment now to live in he made some connections and asked help from his parents to be able to get Elle share the apparent with him from the starting instead of spending one year in dorms and then get permission to get a apartment which as of now Elle does not know because that his surprise for her when she comes there although her father knows about it and now that he thinks of all of this he started judging his actions of today when he asked for the break up and gathering some courage he  somehow brought the topic of today's event with her.

After listening to Noah to discuss about what all has happened today Elle decided to take it all out once and for all and she started explaining how she got into the fight with Lee over their rules and how she broke so many rules and expected him to be totally fine with it and not even discussing anything it was his luck he got to know her secrets on his own one when he walked on to them kissing that day and then finding Harvard and other colleges near Boston or in Boston pamphlets and forms while dropping her to competition . She also explained Noah that he was just trying or faking to be ok with all of this but when she announced she got into Harvard he completely lost it because he thought she will never get into Harvard and will then have only Berkeley as an option to which Noah tells her that he read the letters from Berkeley and Harvard that she had in her bag by mistake and that was the reason he thought that even though you want to go to Berkeley she coming to Harvard was coz of him and when all the time spending activities with Lee before parting and ignoring him completely got him confused and he asked for break up in that state of mind to which she apologized for her ignorance and telling him the actual truth about letters and then she completed her Lee story and her haste decision of ending her life there on Hollywood sign because of all the fighting and on top of that on the day of her mother's death anniversary got the best out of her and she got ready to jump of the cliff to which Noah simply scoot closer to Elle and held her tightly and spoke in a broken voice to promise him to never repeat that and if they get into some fight or she is having a bad day beat him instead kill him do anything she wants but never think of ending her life or going away from him as even though he doesn't let out his feeling easily he will never be able to live without her because he has always loved her from the day he knew what actually love is and in the fear of not getting her he developed those habits of going out with every girl in school and a bad boy image but now when he finally have her for himself if she even think of moving away from him for even a moment he will die, Elle after listening to his confession simply kissed him and promised him to never ever leave him and that he is stuck with her for a lifetime to which he said that he is very too lucky to have her for life time.