Chapter 4

Next day came with more challenges for both Elle and Noah as both woke up at the same time and although Noah remembered everything the second he opened his eye Elle was shocked to see Noah by her side as she remembered sleeping alone but after some seconds she came into actual senses and remembered everything that happened last night and was ashamed of it because she thought Noah might take or feel she is going crazy. however, that was not the case with Noah he was very worried about Elle and her behaviour all together from the time he by mistake told her that he wanted to break up with her. First, she had a panic attack then she didn't leave him in her sleep also when they took a nap at Hollywood sign, and he wanted to go to the car to bring some food and after that requesting him to take her to his place all the make out at sign and at home not leaving him alone sticking to close to him. Some part of him was enjoying all the attention and love he was getting from her but most of it was scared even as Elle was someone who will try resolve all issues and fights immediately but with Lee, she personally asked to him to not Lee be near her for almost 2 weeks which such a big thing, so he was getting scared for her and wanted to resolve all her problems as soon as possible.

Seeing Noah in his thoughts and not reacting made Elle more guilty for the things happened yesterday and was going to apologize for the same when the there was a knock on the door along the Max voice asking them to come out getting the order for Max both stood refreshed a little and then came down to max and brad. seeing Elle coming down brad ran upto her and took her in a hug and started crying because he was actually sacred for her as after losing his mom Elle was a mother figure to him and seeing her like that last with his own health took a toll on him and was scared to even leave her for min. Patting and consoling Brad and asking him to have his food Elle joined both Noah and her dad in the living room preparing herself for all the questions that will be asked from her now from both but was shocked to see them all calm and quiet the only thing Max asked her was to go some doctors and take some help because getting these attacks are not healthy and will eventually cause some bad damage to her and moved to of the room patting her and asking her to care. Noah on the other hand was just reading her expressions and trying to understand her without confronting her but by not getting anything asked her to come with him for some time as need to take her somewhere.

After about 15 minutes Elle came down after getting ready and asking for permission to go out with Noah from some time for Max, she came out to see Noah all fresh and changed and waiting for her in a car for a change. Sitting in the car Elle asked him where he is taking her to which only got, she will see in the reply. After driving for about 20 minutes Noah parked the car outside the cemetery where Elle's mother was buried, they both came out Elle was just looking at Noah as to why he brought her here to which he just held her hand brought her to her mother's grave and asked her to sit. After greeting her mother and asking for some strength Noah started with asking her to tell everything how she feels what is she experiencing and why did she had those panic attacks suddenly and what is she hiding. Requesting her to share with him all her feelings and that to truthfully as she cannot lie in front of her mother.

Elle on the other hand was just shocked to hear all the question from Noah and was starting feel a little restless because it was very difficult for her to go back to the place which she does not even want to remember altogether. What he was asking for something very big and would all her strength to take break down in middle or to not have some more panic attacks even but now siting Infront of her mother's grave she knew one thing she cannot lie and cannot even hide a single information from Noah today but was sacred from within that after listening all her fears and demons will he ever love her back will he ever respect her again will he take her to be  normal person or will he simple leave her today and this day will be the last to see them together  as friends couples anything and everything that they are to each other. She somehow gathered some courage and just asked one question or rather said one statement before she started her story was that if he wants to leave in the middle or after hearing her fully, he can leave. Yes, she will be heartbroken, but she will manage but won't be able to stay with him if he shows pity or take her to be some charity case because that will break her apart. After listening to her this statement Noah was scared as to what will come now but he was confident about one thing a that was that he will never leave her side no matter what ever the future held. thinking the same Noah held her hand said only one thing no matter how much her past was her thoughts demons where he will never leave her side because when fell in love with her it was for both her good and bad times which can be past or if something comes in future as well. Also, that will never be pity or charity for her because she can be anything but a charity case for her.

That's all guys. This is all I have for today but don't worry very soon I will come up with another update and which will be long one with all the suspense in it. Enjoy reading once again I am very sorry for such a late update. Please like share and comment also please ask your friends to read as well. Bye Bye Good Night and have a wonderful Valentine's Day :)