Ten

Genevieve's POV

Loud music started playing on the entertainment system and there were people dancing everywhere in the house. Everyone was drinking alcohol and I was trying not to be in anyone's way because I didn't want to relive my abuse. George told me that this was Mama's house and I couldn't help but frown at how she'll react when she comes home. Walking into the living room, I walked to where George and Cristina were. They were both dancing when George sees me and runs over to me.

"Hi there beautiful." George greets before kissing me on the lips and I could taste the beer on his lips. Pushing George away from me, I run out of the house with tears in my eyes and sit down on the porch. Why would George do that? Was it my fault? Sobs started to escape from my lips and tears started flowing down my face.

"Why do people always do this to me?"

"I could kick their asses out." I hear Cristina say, causing me to look up and see her standing behind me.

"Izzie will be mad."

"Then it's at me. Meredith told me that she's dating your mom and adopted you as well. Don't worry, she told me this because she wanted me to keep an eye on you. I like you Genevieve and I don't like many people, so it hurts me when you're hurting." Cristina says.

"I like you too Cristina." Cristina nodded before heading back inside and my old foster brother Henry Scarfe walked over to me. Henry always went by Hank with friends but with me he's Henry.

"Henry?"

"It's me tinkerbell." Henry says before sitting down next to me and I placed my head on his shoulder. Henry always protected me from the bullies at school and did his best to protect me from our foster parents.

"Are you dating Izzie Stevens?"

"Yeah but she knows me as Hank." Henry says before wiping my eyes.

"George kissed me without my permission, but he was drunk. I ran out here after pushing him away. Oh I got adopted by two lady doctors and they treat me quite well. This house belongs to one of my mothers but she has an appointment. I do not think she knows about the size of the party."

"Well I'm not going anywhere until she's here tinkerbell." Henry says when Mama's car pulls into the driveway and she gets out. Mama sees me and runs over to me, seeing the tears in my eyes.

"Mama, this is my old foster brother Henry Scarfe or Hank as Izzie knows him by. Henry this is one of my moms, Meredith Grey."

"Pleasure to meet you." Henry says while holding out his hand for Mama to shake and she does.

"Nice to meet you Henry. What happened Genevieve?" Mama said to both Henry and I.

"George kissed me while drunk and I had to push him away from me. Then I ran out here and Cristina came to talk to me. I think she is getting rid of people but I am not sure." People started exiting the house with Henry pulling Mama and I out of the way.

"Izzie is probably at Seattle Grace Hospital if you want to go see her." Henry nods before grabbing my phone and puts his number in, before copying my number into his.

"Can't lose my little sister again. I am a professional hockey player now but I'll always call you no matter what." Henry says, hugging me before leaving me and Mama wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Henry's a sweet guy." Mama says with a smile.

"Henry was my knight in shining armour. Until I was eight, it was Henry and I facing the world together. Henry always did his best to protect me from our foster parents but he had school and during the times he was away, I was harmed. When Henry aged out of the system, he wanted to take me with him but he had a hockey scholarship and I did not want him to give it up because of me. So I told Henry to take it because he deserved to be selfish for once and not having to worry about me. Henry will always be my big brother no matter what."