Chapter 1

First of all, I want to put out something and that is I am writing my first ever story so I ask for forgiveness in advance if I make mistake in any of the spelling or tense or any way which might offend you people while reading my story. Enjoy the story and if want then please do comment like and share my story. Also, silent readers are also welcome here. Thank you.... 🙂🙂

So, as I have confirmed in the description story starts from the time in the movie where Noah announces that he wants to break with Elle near their spot at Hollywood sign.

After listening to Noah Elle gets the shock of her life because she just had fight with Lee and came running to Noah to share the worst day of life with him when she lost her mother years back on this day which Lee completely forgot and was just fighting with her so looking for some emotional support she came to Noah and was about share her pain with him but he all of a sudden announces that he wants a break as Noah to forgot that it was her mother's death anniversary Elle after listening this gets completely zoned out and gets back her panic attack which she used have after losing her mother but with time she was cured but after having such a dreadful day where she fought with her best friend and her boyfriend asking for break she gets back her panic attack and started murmuring that she is not good enough that she lost her mother, her mother left her and on the same day she losing two very important people in her life and she kept on murmuring the same thing and the all of sudden decides it is her who is the problem and that is why people leave her and not able to the pain more she just thinks of jumping down from the sign and end her life for good at the same Noah is just looking at her and trying to judge her reaction because first he forgot about her mother and now her panic attacks also which is why he is unable to judge her behaviour by watching her murmuring something which he is unable to hear and then he sees that she trying to jump of the cliff so he runs towards her and try to stop her but she jumps off and at the very last moment he caught her leg and with much difficulty he pulls Elle back with her struggling to jump again of the cliff and at last with no option left Noah slaps her to bring her back it is then he remember that she used to behave like when she used to get panic attack and then he also realises that it's her mother death anniversary and on such sensitive day he decided to break up with her and which resulted to her have a panic attack ashamed by his action Noah pulls Elle close to him and hugs her and started showring her with kisses all over the face and head and asking for apology and promising her to never break up with her also to be her side for forever Elle by listening this just stares in his eyes and ask just one question that is it pity that he is showing her by not breaking up with her now and realizing his mistake or was it the suicide stunt she pulled just now that held him back and will do the required when the this is over and she will sober up or was it genuine affection he is showing towards her and that he has realized that he loved her and wants to be with her always to which Noah replies that this is his unconditional love towards her which is making him say all that and that he was being an idiot before to even think he could live after the breakup it was just that he thought she was regretting her decision to move Harvard with him and just wanted to be with Lee and all the ignoring that took place for some couple of days at the beach house which resulted to his idiotic thought of breaking up with her and how sorry he is that this passed his mind and which will never happen again.

Elle after listening to his side of story realizes in order to give Lee a perfect parting gift so that she can be with Noah for her college years resulted in her ignoring the love of her life and how sorry she was for that she just started crying badly and repeatedly saying sorry to Noah to which he just hugged her tightly asked her to stop crying and stop saying sorry because both were at fault. After some time when she was a little sober she also told about the spat she had with Lee before coming here to which Noah offered to take her back to Lee so that they can patch but she denied it as she wanted to be with him now for rest of the day so Noah pulled out the sheet and comforter spread out for the lie down beside each other and be there for Elle on this difficult. After all those fight crying and panic attack she suffered some time back took a toll on her that after lying there for about 10 to 15 minutes she drifted into a peaceful slumber and resting her head against Noah's chest and grabbing his shirt in her fist after seeing her sleeping peacefully in his embrace he texted Lee to remind him of the date and what had happened years ago and asking him to apologize to Elle he kept his phone back and started gazing and patting Elle softly. After about a hour or two he tried to pull out of the hug without disturbing her sleep and take out the food from his car so that he can make Elle eat something because he was sure she didn't had anything from morning but as soon as he stirred a little bit she groaned loudly and came completely over him not letting him move even an inch away from her even her sleep as she was that much insecure now to loose Noah after what happened today that even after explaining the situation apologizing for the same and comforting her that he will never leave her just made a bad impact in her that even in a unconscious state she was not ready to let go off Noah which he absolutely understand and didn't tried to move and made her comfortable over him and keep patting her and kissing her forehead time to time. Elle was sensing this in her sleep as she kept smiling in her sleep and kept on snuggling in Noah even if that was possible now and for Noah, he was just enjoying all the attention she was giving him even if she was in deep sleep.

After about an hour more Elle started moving slowly and it was kind of late evening also sun was down and people had also left the place it was now just two of them there that now she opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was that she lying above Noah and don't know for how many hours and that he had held her so strongly and securely that she just wanted to be in his arm forever Noah had his eyes closed and enjoying having Elle in his arm finally all for himself that he didn't notice that she was awake now and was staring at him so lovingly. After some time he opened his eyes to Elle's beautiful blue eyes that he loves the most and just smiled at her and secured his hold on her, they both kept staring at each for long a time before closing their eyes and moving their face close to kiss each other on lips the kiss was so soft and loving that Elle felt she was glass doll and a little more pressure from Noah she will break but both enjoyed the kiss so much that didn't want part from each other even after being out of breath for about a minutes or so but at the last they had to, it's either they take a break for kissing or they pass out there. Noah once asked for apology for his behaviour and promised to never repeat this mistake again and promising to never leave her hand asked her to shift a little and got up to bring food for both also Elle never moved her eyes away from him. After eating food, they packed their stuff back as it was getting late and was not safe in this season to lie down on the ground surrounded by weed and other plants. After settling in the car Noah asked how she came here to which she replied she was so emotional to drive so she came here with uber and that they do not have any vehicle here which they might have to pick up later after listening to this Noah started driving towards Elle house to drop her but when she saw him driving towards her house she asked him to take her to his house and that she was calling her dad that she wants to be with him for couple of days alone since she knew Lee was with Rachel at the beach house and Noah's parents were away on an official tour so she wanted to with him till the time his parents are back in town which is after 2 weeks she also asked Noah to ask Lee to not come here till that time as she did not want to talk him and also don't want him here when all she wanted was to be with Noah alone. Agreeing to her he took a turn and started driving towards his house while Elle informed his dad about the same. They were moving towards his house when she saw the medical shop along him to stop she went there and bought pills and then requested him to take her to the mall to which was near by agreeing to her je drove to mall and both went inside and Elle bought some clothes l*****ie so that she didn't have to go to her house to pack her bags for her stay also bought some of the girls stuff as well after coming back home she went straight to Noah's room and him following her she went to his closet and arranged her stuff there then in bathroom and then near her side of the bed table after watching her claiming her rights on the room Noah felt out the world and he was so happy that finally like finally after a year of their relationship she had kept her belongings in their room because according to him after coming into the relationship his room was automatically theirs and he always wanted to shift her stuff from Lee's room to their room speaking of which when she was busy arranging her stuff he went to Lee's room made a box a collected all of Elle's stuff smallest of the small thing in it and brought that to their room and started arranging it seeing which she asked what was he doing to which he said that he brought her stuff from Lee's room as he wants all her stuff which is in this to be in their room not anywhere else to which she asked in their room and he replied yes it's their room as she is his love to which she smiled so brightly after such a long day.

Next part in next chapter. Enjoy your day guys. Thank you for reading. Bye Guys