red pawed

I hesitated in shock and whispered under my breath, "You've got us in some deep shit now wolf."

The chief stopped up to him and got up in his face.

Wolf started stepping back in fear, "chief,"

"Wolf!" She growled through her clenched teeth.

"Come on, you can't possibly think that we did this." He nervously said.

"So long suckers!" Of course the screen Webs hacked into for the plan went off, blowing what cover we had left.

"...RUN!" I screamed and bolted off stage as the others followed.

"Get them!" The chief yelled after us.

Behind me I saw that wolf grabbed a map and ran in a different direction from us.

He found a pen and marked a spot on the paper and gave it to Diane, then ran to meet us where we were without getting snagged by the cops.

He finally caught up to us and snake asked him, "what happened back there!?"

"I couldn't do it."

"What do you mean you couldn't do it!?" I asked back to him.

"I.. I... I just..-"

"No!" Piranha yelled from in front of us and stopped. "I do not run. That is not how i roll." He said and marched in front of us to face the cops.

"Piranha!" Wolf groaned, "don't do anything crazy." He pleaded.

He just let out a menacing laugh, "Oh, crazy is what I bring to the party, chico!" Then he whipped out a claw gun and Shot it up in the air.

Of course we were outside so there was no roof for it to grab on to, so it just came crashing down and hit shark right in the head.

"Hurry, get them!" The chief yelled, taking advantage of our state where we couldn't move and got us all detained.

As she was taking us to the car like last time, wolf was pleading her. "Please! We didn't do it! I know we always say that, but this time it's actually true!"

"Ah la la la la, can't hear you. Guilty guilty guilty." she said and threw him into the back.

"No! Talk to Marmalade! We're really good now! He'll tell you!"

She just ignored him and shut the door. Now we were all stuck in there, cut off from the world outside.

All I can do was huff and close my eyes to think about what just happened. My brain was completely scattered.

As soon as it was shut, the door flung back open and Marmalade hopped in.

As much as I hated him, I couldn't be happier he was here to get us out of this mess.

"Professor marmalade!" Wolf gasped

Chief started to talk to him in a warning tone. "You've got five minutes. And no deals this time." She slammed the door once again.