The Door To Our Dreams

"Because of the number of teams that are going to be in the preliminaries, we're allowed to perform in places other than concert halls." I'd finished zoning out again to the sound of Hanayo's voice again, this is common now since we keep finding out more things about the Love Live!.
"Huh? Really?"
"That was written in the rule book, too." "How come you didn't know about it, Honoka?" She really was oblivious sometimes.

"Well, I don't really like reading." I didn't even know she could read! Just kidding, obviously.
Hanayo kicked the conversation back to the Love Live!.
"If we pick our own stage, our concert will be streamed live on the web, and the whole country will be able to see it." I have no doubts the whole country is with the idiots in A-Rise, but we can hope for µ's success.
"That's awesome!" Honoka exclaimed.

So, from what I know about the Love Live!, we get to choose our stage, it's streamed live on the Internet and the top 4 teams will pass. And above all, there's...
"A-Rise..." Once again, the girls' mind reading powers strike again.
"One of four spots is as good as theirs." As much as I hated it, Nico was right.
"What?! So then we're competing for one of the three remaining spots nya?"
"That's right."
I looked up and grinned.
"Unless we beat them."
The girls stared blankly at me.
"Eh?" Hanayo said.
"Beating them, that's always a possibility, right?"
Nico and Hanayo burst into laughter, it was as if I'd just said the dumbest thing they ever heard.
"Ahhh, (Y/N)-Kun, that's funny and all but we need to be positive. Three more teams will move on to the next round!" She was right, there's no use in thinking we're gonna lose.
"We're allowed to sing in places other than concert halls, right?"
Eli nodded.
"Then why don't we use our school as our stage?" Honoka seemed really happy about her idea.
"But... last time we did that, well..."

------Later------

"We only get one shot on the stream. There aren't any do-overs!" Hanayo was shoving a camera in Honoka's face.
"And to stand out on the screen, we need something original!"
"Like a new kind of song, nya?!"
"Or costume maybe?"
Nozomi had a perverted smile again.
"Like a sexy costume? (Y/N)-Chi, you'd like that, right?" I blushed and covered my face with my hands.
"N-No! Well, m-maybe, but that's not the point!" Umi was huddled in a corner.
"It's been a while since she's reacted like this."
Nozomi went back to her perverted state.
"I'd sure love to see Eli-Chi in a sexy dress!" I blushed again at the thought of that.
"Ooh! Sexual harassment!" Out of everything I've ever heard come out of Honoka's mouth, that had to be the funniest thing she's ever said. I know for a fact she didn't mean to say that, but it put me in a laughing fit either way.
"Im not wearing one either!" Nico pouted and turned her head away.
"Oh, please. Nobody asked y-" Nico grabbed Rin's cheek so hard it was practically falling off.
"Anyway, we just need to catch some people's attention." Hanayo said.
"That's true."
"Isn't there something we should be doing instead of just talking here?" Maki in a sexy dress would certainly be a... No! Stop thinking about that!
Anyway where was I? I'm not sure.

------Later------
"If you want to broadcast during lunch break, thats fine." The girls in the radio room were letting us broadcast whatever we wanted to promote us in the preliminaries!
Maki walked over to the mic, it seemed she knew what she was doing.
"If we speak into the mic and appeal to the student body, we'll garner support and get practice being on air at the same time."
"If it's inside the school, it's okay for us to mess up, and we don't have to worry about it getting leaked."
We heard a gasp and turned to see Rin and Hanayo peering around the door.
"What's wrong?"
"Seeing Maki-Chan being so friendly with a classmate... ...was so surprising!" Maki shot up and turned the same tomato red she usually did.
"If you think that's surprising, you should've heard what she said to me a few days ago!" Maki glared at me cutely.
"N-no I didn't say anything to (Y/N)-San, h-he's making it seem as if he gave me a n-nickname or something and I s-said stuff to him, which I didn't!"
"Okay, Tomato-Chan."
Hanayo and Rin stared at each other and laughed.