Another Love Live?!

It was finally time for school to start again and I had just woken up at exactly.... SHIT! 9:32?! I'm going to miss Honoka becoming student council president! I shoved my clothes on and shoved bread in my mouth as I shoved my front door open and sped towards the school. I laughed, remembering my first day and how I did the exact same thing, except this time I have some special people in my life to add to it.
I almost tripped on the stairs at the entrance but luckily regained my balance, I turned a corner and stopped outside the auditorium, the same one μ's performed their first concert, where they sung Start:Dash, well more like it was Honoka, Kotori and Umi.
I pushed open the doors and was met by the sight of EVERYONE in the school turning to look at me as I stupidly stood there. I was around 10 minutes late, luckily I didn't miss what I came to see.
"S-sorry!" I bowed and looked over at Nico, who saved me a seat next to her.
I made my way over and awkwardly pushed past everyone next to her.
"What was that about?!" Nico whispered in my ear.
"I overslept again, did I miss anything?"
"Well not really, just the usual greetings and stuff."
"Thats a relief."
I sighed, that was good.
Principal Minami cleared her throat and began to speak again.

"As the number of prospective students has exceeded our original expectations, Otonokizaka Academy will be accepting applications for the next school year."
I still couldn't believe they actually did it, they saved the school.
"Third years, I hope you make the most of your remaining time here and find each day rewarding." I turned to look at Nozomi, Eli and Nico. They clearly are making the most of it. But why am I sitting with the third years?
"First years and second years, you should work hard to set a good example for the incoming class."
Then, a girl with brownish orange hair spoke up.
"Thank you, chairwoman. Now, let's turn the podium over to the student council president. If you would student council president."
Eli then stood up, to our suprise she started clapping.

Honoka walked out from behind the curtains and stopped when she reached the podium, she was silent for a moment.
"Hello, everybody!" I heard some of the other second years cheering behind me.
"I'm your new student council president." I was beaming from ear to ear, never did I think that Honoka, a girl that sleeps during class and is way too energetic, could be student council president, but I was pleasantly suprised.
"Most of you should know me as your school idol. My name is..."
She picked up the microphone and threw it up in the air, then catching it.
"Kousaka Honoka!"
"Hello, everybody! It's me, Kousaka Honoka!" She said the same thing.
Honoka was literally frozen, she looked nervous as hell. Did she forget what to say or something?
"Um...uh...." the only way you could tell she was still alive was her facial expression. She looked shocked, confused, nervous and dumb.

After the shit show of whatever that was, me, Nozomi and Eli decided to check on how they were getting on.
"You understand now?" Eli opened the door.
"I hope you aren't slacking off!" Nozomi picked up one of her cards with 2 hands and put it infront of her face.
"Sup!" I came in afterwards.
"Are you alright? Your speech didn't seem to go so well."
Honoka laughed, "Sorry about that. So, what's up?"

Eli answered before we could.
"Nothing in particular. Just making sure everything's fine. I did nominate you, so I wanted to check in."
Eli didn't mention that I helped her nominate Honoka.
And speaking of things people didn't mention, Nozomi decided to bring something up.
"We've got intense dance practice starting tomorrow, too."
I looked at her confused.
"We do?"
Nozomi nodded.
"The cards tell me you're gonna have a pretty tough time as the student council president, Honoka-Chan!"
She looked at Umi and Kotori, who were her vice presidents.
"So you two need to support her, okay?"
Kotori smiled at us.
"Thanks for checking in."
Eli replied again.
"If you run into any issues, just let us know. We'll help out whenever we can."
Honoka sat up, excited.
"(Y/N)-Kun too?!"
I laughed and shook my head at her.
"Don't get your hopes up, even if I did help you, I wouldn't be of use."