章 5

You figited in your spot with an anxious look whilst playing with the necklace you had on in the process.

Two weeks. Two weeks. It has already been two weeks and you weren't sure if today was going to be the day Rimuru would make his way to your kingdom.

Although the place was already destroyed, you tried your best to make the kingdom as eye-catching as possible with the help of your people.

"You've been acting like this all morning, madam." Elith spoke with a crooked grin, eyebrows tilted down in concern.

"I know." You exhaled. "I'm not sure when Rimuru will be arriving, and I'm afraid that I won't be prepared for when he does."

Elith could only simply nod her head. "There's nothing to prepare for." She replied to your statement. "And besides, I'm pretty sure sir Rimuru already knows of this country's state. I'm sure he won't be so disturbed by what he sees."

You only stayed quiet at her response.

"Princess! Princess! Your majesty! I think the guy you spoke about is here!" Your eyes lit up and one of the guard's voice.

"Oh, thank you Zeldin for telling me." You followed the guard toward the entry of the kingdom, a broken smile forming on your face at the sight of Rimuru, and what you assumed, his two higher authorities.

"l'm so glad you made it, Rimuru." The man hopped off his carriage and strolled toward you.

"Y/N," he took ahold of your hand before leaning in for an embraced. "It's nice to see you again." He smiled. His eyes wondered the kingdom you once described as broken and incomplete. He could clearly see the damages that the storm had inflicted upon your home. "Wow. It's just as bad as you said."

"Yeah.." You quietly answered. "How about we move somewhere less crowed and continue our conversation?"

▪️🔹🔸

"Marriage? What are you trying to say Lord Rimuru?" You eyed the purple head woman as she questioned her leader in silence.

"I'll be marrying Ms. Y/N in the event that she'll have a home."

"I'm assuming this conversation wasn't injected into their heads yet?"

The blue head laughed, "I suppose I know how they would react if I told them about it."

"Huh?" The woman mouth were agaped.

"Surely there's a reason lord Rimuru is willing to help her out." The pink head, standing just as close to Rimuru as the purple head was, spoke.

"If it's not okay with your people, then I can surely look somewhere else." You lowered your head. You were ready to accept defeat.

"No, no. It's fine, really." He waved you off with a small grin. "I will definitely help you." You rose your head to give your future husband a relief sigh.

"I'm very grateful for your kind attitude, Rimuru. I will definitely repay you for your kindness."

"It's totally fine," He softly smile. "But for now, we should make a contract for each other; just incase something gets out of control."

"I totally agree." You responded. "So.. Shake on it?" You outstretched your hand for an approval handshake. The blue head couldn't help but smirk and grabbed a hold of your hand.

"Let's do this."

Onto chapter 6..