•○ Halt x reader x Screech: stop, im not your therapist! ○•

(So so sorry for not updating this book! If you could tell, I've been focused on updating "My "Small" Journey" and other shit irl lmao )

Halt and screech. Those two. They were both pretty hated for different reasons that I bet you could understand (unless you're mynameisruru69.)

Halt was called things like "pac-man rip off" and screech. Oh boy. I can't even begin... although one day, someone named (Y/N) showed up to this cursed place and may have possibly just changed everything for the better.

(Y/N)'s POV
As I exited the elevator and grabbed my stuff, I looked around, not seeing that much aside from luggage and keys hanging on the wall... along with the noise of rats and shit.

"Okay. Totally not cree- oh a bell!" I smacked it so much that I may have accidentally broken it 💀💀💀

I tried to reach for the keys over the desk, but I couldn't grab them. I went a bit too far and accidentally slid over the desk, almost falling onto the floor face first.

The only thing that stopped me was... something. They dragged me off the desk, making me stand upright. "Are you okay, wanderer?" An eerie... hot voice asked. "Uh- I'm fine!"

"Good." Before I could look at who helped, they vanished. "Uh... okay then!" I went into the next few rooms, eventually coming across a dark one. I checked my backpack to see if I had something to light up the room, and I did.

Small lighter, but should last me awhile. I pulled it out, but before I could turn it on something sluggishly smacked it out of my hand. It was slimy.... bleh!

"Hey! Who did that?!"
"Me. I guess. Hi." Something said. It looked like a ball with tenta-
.

BALLER 👹 /j
But in all seriousness though, I couldn't take this fucker seriously any day. Although, they seemed down. "Uhm. You good?" They shake their head.

"I've been dragged down by insults more recently. From other wanderers." The floating BALLER 👹 said. "Wait, theres more here?"

"Was. I think you're the only one here as of now."
"Oh. Huh. Hey, how about we find a spot and we can talk about this, based on how you look you must not be your real self right now."

We went and sat down in a dark bedroom since this mf refused to go into the light. "So, about these other wanderers calling you names..?"

"They're just huge douchebags! They've mocked me so much and called me so many names I can't even keep track!" This mf went on for like, 30 minutes about what happened. He started to go even faster until I couldn't understand what he was saying.

"Dude, slow the fuck down! I can't understand what you're saying!" I shout, slapping him in the face. "Owww..." As we went on, someone had came by.

"Ahem."
The familiar (and smexy) voice spoke. The floating BALLER 👹 tensed up. "OH- UH- HEY HALT! HIIII... BUDDY. UH." BALLER 👹 bitch said to the hot ass man, now known to me as Halt. "Calm down screech, I'm not mad about anything. I just wanted you two's attention." BALLER 👹 boi, sadly known as screech loosened up.

"Oh, okay! How about you come sit down with us??" Halt nods, coming over and sitting down with us. "So, as screech was saying..."

(3 hours later.)

THEY.

ARE.

STILL.

TALKING!

They've been at this for 3 hours, 27 minutes, and 11 seconds. Talking about how rude other wanderers before me were. "AND THEN AFTERWARDS THEY WERE LI-"

"Can y'all calm down? It's been 3 fucking hours." They silenced themselves, waiting for me to speak. "*Sigh.* look, I understand what y'all are going through, I had some pretty rude ass friends awhile back. They treated me like dirt, kind of like those other wanderers."

"How long ago??"
"Not that long..."

(Flash back mfs)

I was sitting on the floor, waiting for the others to come back from their trip. It had been a bit too long though..
and considering how dangerous it could be if they no-clipped into a different level, they might be....

I got up, and started wandering away from camp. "Ellie?? Bailey? Ian?" I shouted every once in awhile, looking for them to make sure they weren't lost.

I then tripped on some string. "HOLY SHIT!" I fell and heard giggling from them. "Oh clumsy (Y/N)! You seem to be more clumsy than usual."

"What a dumbass. The string was obviously there!" Ian shouted, kicking me in the side. "I'm sorry for being concerned for you three! I thought y'all might have ended up in a different level."

"Please. We're both know that the only bitch that would even have that happen to them is you."

They went on and on for what felt like hours, it was never ending. Eventually, they kicked me so hard that they had sent me flying into a wall; more rather, through. I had no-clipped through the wall...

Flashback end cause idfk

"Hey. You good???"
"(He/she) sure doesn't look like it." Halt said. "I'm fine."

(Idk what to end this with so that's that. I think FreakingBreadJuice requested this so uhhh)
Word count: 881