•○ Seek x reader: Only seeking you. ○•

I was at a long hallway with no eyes in it after seeing so many in the last room. As I reached the end of the hallway, I heard something emerge from behind me. I turn around and see a goopy humanoid figure with one eye on the head. He then started charging at me.

"OH HELL NAW-" I shouted as I ran through the door, avoiding fallng bookshelves and crouching under fallen debris. On my way, I accidentally scrape my leg against some sharp glass and it cuts me badly.

Despite the pain in my leg protesting, I kept on running. At the last room, I almost made it, I really did! But to no avail, i tripped and fell. I decided it wasn't worth getting up as seek grew closer, and closer became right behind me.

"Bitch, get up." Seek said... aggressively. I got up with the help of them. "For having been injured like that but still make it too here? That's pretty damn impressive if you ask me." I nod. "I guess it is... it really hurts-"

"I'll let you go for now, but the next time we meet it won't be so pretty." Seek tends to my wounds with a med kit and leaves.

((IK ITS SHORT AF AND IS MORE OF A JOKE FIC BUT I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE ☠))
(Word count: 230)