•○ Human! screech x reader: the hentai rip-off. ○•

(I have no ideas for this so uh yea also I made him a human cause I just can't take actual screech seriously and also one of the two requesters for screech asked me to do so, btw sorry or taking a shit ton of time to write this 💀)

(Y/N) was casually roaming around the hotel when they went into a dark room without a light source in hand. They were new to this place, having thought it would be a normal hotel. . . (but jokes on you mf's it wasn't! /j)

(Y/N) thought they had seen all the entities. Jack, Hide, Rush, hell- even Ambush and Timothy! But they only were scratching the surface of what lurks in this place, especially when it comes to the annoying scale.

(Y/N's) POV
      "Okay, me, just get yourself together. There is DEFINITELY nothing in this room. There is DEFINITELY no one that would try to mess with me in a dark space." I said to myself, walking into the dark room. Lightning violently struck the ground outside of this cursed hotel, and I swear I saw a face in the window right before that happened.

      As I continued through the dark room, I hear a 'Psst.' Behind me. I turn around and see some guy that looked like he came out of a hentai book! "Hi!" The weird-looking guy said, waving at me.

      His hair was everywhere, and black ink looking stuff was covering basically his whole entire body. His clothing seemed perfect for a ninja stereotype (think of Melly Vuong's design of screech.)

       "Oh. My. Heavens."

       "YOU LOOK SO ADORABLE! I'm taking you with me."
       "Wait what?-"

        I snatch up the random guy with ease, considering he's 4'7 and I being (y/h). "You know what I said: I'm taking you with me!" I say, walking into the next room. It was also dark. "But that isn't how it's suppose to work-" I slap him in the face. "Nothing is suppose to work around here, I mean did you try ringing the bell that's at the entrance?" He shakes his head. "That's what I thought.'

        After that, me and screech became besties. We escaped the hotel together, we got snacks together, we visited his friends together, we even cuddled with each other! Worth it.

(Word count: 390)