•○ Ambush x reader (part 2): Ambushed by... cuddles? ○•

(it ain't just ambush and you now. HERE COMES A JEALOUS RUSH!)

Ambush and I were at door 66 when a certain someone came by.

"Ah great, it's my annoying rip off and-" Rush then saw me. "... and a hot person?" I snort as Ambush stares at Rush with some kind of hatred. "Leave me and (Y/N) alone, will you? We don't need you."

Rush kind of rolls his eyes. "Sure I would." Ambush rolls his eyes back at him. Tension slowly gets stronger between them as they constantly threw insults at each other. They got more and more harsh as it went on though, I would have to break them up unless i want them both injured!

"Please just stop, both of you-" i said at a normal tone. They then both stopped and kneeled before me... wait wha-"Of course your highness!" They both said at the same time before looking to each other with disgust then back to me, getting up out of their kneeling stance.

Ambush then picked me up. "Let's get away from this maniac and cuddle together, shall we?" I nod slightly, getting a glimpse of rush's disappointed and annoyed look on his face.

*a few hours later...*

Ambush and I just finished watching another video on YT via my phone, so I looked to him. "Hey, random question, what's your grudge against Rush? Yeah he may get a bit annoyed at times, but other than that he seems just fine."

Ambush looked back at me. "One, he REALLY hates me just because I'm basically him but 💖better💖. Two, he thinks I look like shit compared to him but of course, I ~obviously~ don't! Lastly we just hate each other in general and it's his fault."

"I- uhm...  oookkkaaaayyyy then. Sorry he's being a piece of shit to you, I would try and defend you from now on but I feel like at some point that's gonna go downhill..."

I was starting to think of so many terrible scenarios in my head all of a sudden. It made me look a bit sad...

"Halt tried doing that for me once. Rush attacked them, injuring them pretty badly. Seek gave Rush a good ol' scolding and so did glitch, and I had been injured aswell. Not as badly as Halt though. They looked like they were gonna die!"

Now I just feel bad for ambush. He had to deal with that? What a lot of BS.

"They probably would have if they were a wanderer, like you..." Ambush starts to tear up a bit. "I couldn't imagine losing anyone I care for... especially you. *sniffle* please, don't get yourself involved in anything like that, okay?"

I nod. "Of course, Ambush." We go into a hug for a bit...

"Don't look so sad again though. I hate it when you're sad... and it also makes me sad."
"Oh. Sorry!"

*~t I m E  s K i P~*

It had been morning. I woke up in a guest room, then started to get ready for another weird day with these goofy yet dangerous entities that I call friends.

I walk out of my room to see the hallway lights were shattered. "Oh... i wonder who broke them-"

"It was me. Sorry..." Ambush said, replacing one of the shattered light bulbs with new ones. I giggle. "Its fine, no need to be sorry."

"actually, can you maybe help me with this? There's over sixteen lightbulbs I need to replace and a helping hand would be nice." I shrug. "Sure I guess." He tosses a light bulb over to me. I catch it.

I then try to replace one of the light bulbs. Only problem is I'm a bit too short... I constantly try to reach it, but to no avail. "(Y/N), you doing good over there?" Ambush asked as I stop so I didn't waste a lot of my energy. "No... but I'm just a bit too short, that's all-"

Someone then picked me up like I was Simba from the lion king. I could reach the lightbulb now! I replaced it without questioning who picked me up until i was finished with the lightbulb. They then put me down. "Rush. What are you doing?" Ambush asked as Rush picked me up again so I could replace another lightbulb. "I'm doing what I'm suppose to do, duh."

Ambush sighs. "Oh come on ambush, maybe give rush another chance?" I ask while finishing up with putting the new lightbulb on. "Fine. Rush, you better not be planning any stupid shit (aka causing lots of people to die some something idk) that involves (Y/N)." Rush laughs. "Of course I'm not! Why would i?"

"You did it before... Also I can't trust you in general." Jealous energy is literally everywhere... like, I can fricking T A S T E it.

Once we were done with replacing the lightbulbs, we all departed ways for now...

Or so I thought.
Rush had been secretly following me, and when I was least expecting it-

"WHAT THE-" rush picked me up so fast I didn't have time to think everything through. "Hello!~" I sigh. "What do you want?" "I just wanted to say hi. Now give me hugs!" He said, hugging me tightly. I hug back.

Aftr a few minutes, we started chatting about how our day went until we started to get into more of an opinion based thing. "So, (Y/N), may I ask something?" I nod. "Go right ahead!" Ambush then busted down the door as rush started to ask his question.

"Why do you like ambush so much?!"
"Why do you like rush so much?!"
They both said at the same time. They looked to each other with pure disgust.

"Uhhhhhhhhhh...." they both gave me the puppy eyes like 'which one do you pick? WHICH ONE?!' I then bring both of them into a group hug. "I love you both, now stop arguing with each other." They look at me like 'no.' "Plleeeaassssseeeeee?"

After a bit of begging, they caved in and sighed. "Fine." They reply. Ever since it was a-okay! No more scolding from seek and glitch, and certainly no more injured friends. :)

(Word count: 1041)