•○ Glitch x reader: love is just a bug... right? ○•

I knew what to do. There was a long hallway after a room with a whole bunch of eyes in it, it's time to deal with seek.

I reached the end of the hallway and seek appeared through the floor again. As soon as he started bee-lining it for me I ran as fast as I could...

When I reached one of the doors, it refused to open. I might have some time to open it before seek gets me, I don't see them... but they will be here any second. I try to pry open the door, but it still wouldn't open. I knew that this would be my end.

Someone then picked me up and teleported us to what I assume is the end of the chase. "What the-" I look around to see no one.

I continued on, eventually coming across another door that refused to open. "Man, today isn't going well for these rooms..." someone cleared their throat behind me. "Huh?" I turn around and see a glitchy figure.

"Hello... again. We met back when that door wouldn't open during the seek chase." I nod, my thoughts re-calling on what happened. "And what should I call you...?" It perks up a bit. "Glitch."

"Okay... let me guess, you're here because this door is acting the same as the other one?" Glitch nods and picks me up. "Let me just-" he then teleports us to the other side of the door and puts me down.

"Thank you!" I try walk away, but I almost fell down because glitch was holding my hand. Thankfully he held onto me as I regained my footing. "Are you alright?" He asked me.

"Oh, of course! Sorry I didn't notice. Your hand felt like it wasn't there, it was weird." He nods. "I mean, I'm not truly here. I mend into reality somehow, kind of like... a failsafe. Yes, a failsafe."

"Hm, interesting, but makes sen-" he then starts basically dragging me through the doors that lie ahead. "Where are we going?"

"We're heading to a secret room I have at door 1##." Door 1##? That's a thing? Okay (Fyi, it is actually called door 1##, not actually referring to any of the future rooms).

Once we convinced figure to not kill me, glitch opened a secret room that was near the elevator. It was- mind bending to say the least, but a lot of purple and other colors... but mainly purple. "Woah- this looks amazing!" Glitch looks to me. "Why thank you! Now, let's go in."

I held on tight to glitch as we went in and the door closed. There was no gravity in there, really trippy! I was almost going everywhere, so glitch had to help me sit in one place.

"Now you should be secure!" He said, having had to duct tape me to a chair so I wouldn't float away into nothing! After all, the room seemed endless. "Yup, very! I approve." We both giggle and proceed to talk about usual stuff.

~•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•~

Over the next few weeks, we got to know more about each other, but one day Glitch came to me with a weird question.

"Hey, (Y/N)?" Glitch said behind me. "Oh- yes?" I reply, turning around to see him looking a bit shy as always. "I have a question, but I think it might be weird to you." I shake my head. "No no, go ahead."

" *sigh* I've had this weird feeling in my chest recently... may I describe it to you?" I nod. "Thank you. It feels like as if there were butterflies in my stomach, but it's only when I'm around you. As in fact, I rarely felt emotion about anything until I met you. Maybe you know what kind of emotion this is?"

I blush... Glitch is feeling love! For me! "Uh- it's hard to explain, but basically: you're in love... with me." Glitch suddenly seemed flustered. "Wait- I... no one else I know personally has ever felt that. This is just like a bug or glitch, right?" I had no words, so it was silent for a bit. "... No. It's not. Actually, that should be normal."

Glitch was confused. "Well, it's normal for everyone that comes into this hotel, not sure about the ones like rush and figure though." The lights then flickered.

Aaannnndddddd there's rush. "Hey love birds, did ya call me?" Me and glitch sigh. "No, we didn't."

(Word count: 745)