Chapter 20

Michael was now standing infront of the gym, Key in hand. He stares at the key but before he opens the door. He first has to plan his team for Blaine. Michael walks into the Poke center and he heals his pokemon before starting to change his team. He first decides to take his Nidoking then he takes Gyarados.

Eevee:"What about me?"

Michael:"Don't worry bud you are coming along"

He says petting Eevee. He then looks at the rest of his team. He then chooses Politoed who had drizzle. He then chooses someone who has helped him out abit. Now he was left with only one more slot since Blaine had updated his team and now he had a full party instead of his usual pokemon. But how is he gonna deal with his team. He normally just heads in confident but Blaine is the reason why most trainers don't get past and that sneaky gym leader loves using a certain strategy to defeat everyone.

(WARNING! I'm gonna nerd out Abit so please forgive me)

His team consists of Pokemon each level 50. A male Arcanine, male Rapidash, Male Flareon,Female Ninetails, male magmortar and He's last but most dangerous pokemon his Charizard which can mega evolve.

Michael:"So from the battles I've witnessed. His going to lead off with his Arcanine lower my attack so I should probably go with Politoed to set up a drizzle. After that Arcanine won't be an issue however. He will go for his Charizard and that thing is equipped with a mega Charizardite Y. Meaning after it evolves it will instantly start a drought which will both cancel out Politoed's drizzle aswell as weaken the power of water type moves. The only big problem though is his Charizard since it's movement consists of flamethrower, Air slash, Earthquake and it's most dangerous ability, It's single turn Solar beam"

Michael clicks his tongue.

Michael:"I shouldn't overthink stuff like this though. However"

Michael looks at his PokeBall.

Michael:"If this works I can win against his entire team with just you"

Just then Michael remembers the scientist who could revive fossils. So he walks inside the lab once again.

Scientist:"You're late! Late! Late! Late! But that doesn't matter. Your pokemon have been perfectly revived and are peacefully resting in their pokeballs"

The scientist hands him said pokeballs.

Scientist:"Toodles!"

He runs back to his office as Michael looks at the PokeBalls in his hands. He now had an Omanyte, Kabuto and an Aerodactyl. Michael looks at the ball at all the PokeBalls. Prehistoric pokemon. How powerful are they? Will thy have the same power as when they were alive? Michael has no idea but he has decided to take one of these pokemon as his final teammate to defeat Blaine. Though he has doubt that the pokemon will be hard to control.

And with that Michael acquired his final teammate. Now it was time to challenge Blaine. However his gym was unique like the rest in Kanto. His had two options either answer a question correctly and proceed or face a trainer and proceed. Michael had decided to answer the questions but the questions weren't too. He also decided to battle some of the trainers fro fun. But soon he reached Blaine.

Blaine:"I see you have managed to find the key I had hidden"

Michael nods.

Blaine:"Well I had fought Quite alot of trainers and all of them had lost. Their strategy was stupid and I knew that it would be a waste of my time since I was so busy. However since you managed to get the key from that place then I shall grant you your request of a battle"

A screen sparks to life beside then.

Go!

Blaine and Michael threw their pokeballs at once. Blaine had chosen his Arcanine while Michael politoed. Intimidate lowers Politoed's attack but drizzle activates.