Chapter 3

(Narrator POV)
Michael has just woken up and he has decided to check out the museum. People said that it was amazing so he had to see for himself. So he walks out of the room he was sleeping in for the night and he walked outside. He heard alot of buzzing coming from the forest and followed by screams.

Eevee:"Eevee?"

Michael:"Yes that was Ash"

Eevee:"Eevee?"

Michael:"No I'm sure his fine"

Ash:"SOMEBODY HELP ME!"

Eevee looks at Michael.

Michael:"Totally fine"

Michael and his partner start walking to the museum. Once they walked in they were told to pay 50 dollars to enter. Michael payed the guy and he walked in he looked around but he wasn't too impressed. Disappointed he started walking out so he could train his team and head to Cerulean city. He walked out of the museum and as he was about to walk into route 3 but he was stopped by someone.

???:"You must be Michael?"

Michael: ....?

Peter:"I assume you are. My name is Peter and I am one of oaks assistants. He asked me to catch up with you cause it seems like you're the lonely interested in completing the Pokedex. So he asked me to give you these"

He searches through his bag and he takes out a fossil.

Peter:"Oak said to give this to you. It might help you in your future adventures if you manage to bring it back to life. It's called an amber"

Michael takes the amber and he looks at it for a second and it actually is a fossil. He puts it in his bag.

Peter:"Oh I almost forgot"

He gives Michael another fossil and he walks away. Michael shrugs and he walks into route 3. Their are alot of trainers in route three so he might be able to evolve some of his pokemon and so he starts battling 7 trainers and 4 of his pokemon evolve. Pidgey into Pidgeotto, Metapod into Butterfree, Nidoran male into Nidorino and Nidoran female into Nidorina.

 Pidgey into Pidgeotto, Metapod into Butterfree, Nidoran male into Nidorino and Nidoran female into Nidorina