Chapter 1

(Narrator POV)
The sun is rising in a small area known as pallet town and we can see our hero waking up.

Michael:....

Michael looks outside and he can see pokemon flying and walking around the tall grass near his house. He gets up and heads to the bathroom to get the ready to finally become pokemon trainer. He gets out and walks back to his bedroom to change clothes. He walks downstairs and he sees his mother and father sitting down and eating with their partner pokemon. Michael sits down next to them.

Dad:"Morning sleepy head. You ready to finally become a professional pokemon trainer like your old man"

Mom:"Didn't you get beat by a 16 year old yesterday?"

His father looks at his mother as his expression changes to one of embarrassment.

Dad:"I let him win obviously!"

Machamp rolls his eyes as my father says this.

Mom:"Anyways sweetie. I hope your ready to finally become a pokemon trainer?"

Michael smiles at his mother and nods his head.

Dad:"It is his dream after all"

Mom:"Anyways. I saw green walking to Professor Oak's lab maybe you should go as well"

Michael finishes his food and puts the plate in the sink. He walks out of his parents' house and starts walking to Oak's lab. He walks in and he spots Green.

 He walks in and he spots Green

Green turns to red.

Green:"Oh hey Red looks like you made it"

Michael nods. Red is the nickname that Green and Ash gave him. They first started calling him red when they were 8 due to his eyes being red.

Green:"Well you'll have to wait for the others to show up gramps said so"

After Green finished talking the door opened up and in came Blue and Leaf.