Chapter 18

(Saffron City)
Michael was sitting outside watching the sky. Pokemon were battling,others racing while the rest were just spending time with friends and family. Eevee was sitting next to Michael.

Sabrina:"This feels amazing"

Sabrina was sitting beside him. Abra had gotten off of him and was sitting on Sabrina's lap.

Michael:"Yeah. It's nice knowing this side of you Sabrina. You should be like this more often"

Sabrina:"I don't like being myself around people"

Sabrina says embarrassed.

Michael:"Well you can be normal around me"

Sabrina smiles slightly.

Sabrina:"I can do that"

Michael:"Okay then"

Michael stands up and Eevee jumps on his shoulder.

Michael:"I Guess I'll be going now"

Sabrina looked saddened.

Sabrina:"Why so soon?"

Michael:"I'm a gym challenger. Besides"

Michael pats her head.

Michael:"You have a gym to run"

Sabrina:"Will I be seeing you again?"

Michael:"Of course you will. But till then have fun with your new friend"

Michael starts walking away and Sabrina stands up looking at Abra who was in her arms. She pulls Abra closer.

A smile grows on her face

A smile grows on her face. While Michael was walking away from he's interaction with Sabrina. He's eyes glow purple slightly which not even Eevee noticed.

Michael:"Well bud. What do you say to challenging Blaine?"

Eevee grows a smile and he nods.

Michael:"Well then let's make our way back to Pallet town. I wonder what my parents might be doing right now?"

Michael takes his pokemon and he opens it and out comes Charizard.

Michael:"Hey Charizard. Ever heard of Pallet town?"

Charizard shakes his head.

Michael:"Well that's where I grew up and where my parents live. I'll show you guys around before we leave to challenge the next gym"

Michael says climbing on Charizard's back. Charizard nods and he flies into the sky. While they were flying back to Pallet town. Michael's phone starts ringing.

Michael:"......Hello?"

Surge:"Hello Michael just heard you beat Sabrina congratulations. Now you only have two more gyms before challenging the elite four. But knowing you. You will be the new champion without a doubt"