Chapter 11

(Route 18)
Youngster:"Raticate hyper fang!"

The youngster shouts as his Raticate starts running before a stream of fires engulfs the Raticate knocking it out.

Youngster:"Raticate!"

The youngster returns his pokemon.
He then looks up and the trainer and his pokemon.

The traner was none other than Michael or better known as Red

The traner was none other than Michael or better known as Red. He had a Charmeleon and Eevee which were both shinies. Michael starts walking away but.

Youngster:"Mister wait up!"

The youngster he beat called out to him. The youngster then runs infront of him with stars In his eyes.

Youngster:"The way you battled was really awesome! Do you think I can be  as good as you in the future?"

Michael stays silent but he only nods and walks away. Right now he wants to defeat Koga before taking on Sabrina as the road to her town was blocked so he has no other choice but Koga. He also took the time to start training his pokemon. Mostly Haunter and Charmed. The two are now very close to evolving and soon they will be very important members to Michaels team.

Michael:"Was that the last one?"

Michael had been all the trainers in this route and even he didn't believe it. Michael sighs.

Eevee:"Eevee?"

Michael:"Don't worry about it bud."

He returns Charizard and they start walking away.

Michael:"Haven't seen ash in awhile though"

He says recalling the last time they saw each other which was during the ship sank 2 weeks ago but since then they hadn't really talked.

Michael:"But we'll think about that later I'm sure you guys want to take down Koga as much as I do"

Eevee:"Eevee!"

Eevee shouts jumping on Michael's head.

Michael:"Of course you are"

Michael takes off his sweater since it was very hot. He then walks out of route 18 and into fuchsia city. But when he got in he was face to face with someone he knew very well.

 But when he got in he was face to face with someone he knew very well