(11)

After waking up Elliot went straight to the front of the cell to speak with Kai when he noticed 2 empty bowls.

"What happened to these?" Elliot asked Okolanono who was already awake.

"I ate breakfast."

"Both of our breakfasts?!" Elliot asked in shock and confusion.

"Well yeah," Okolanono said casually.

"You don't even need to eat! I do!" Elliot screeched.

"Food still tastes good plus you were asleep."

"Ugh, I hate you."

Kai woke up and walked to the bars.

"What's wrong?" Kai asked curiously.

"Okolanono ate both his and my breakfast!"

Kai chuckled.

"I'm glad I don't have a cellmate." Kai smiled and grabbed his cereal to eat.

"You better be!" Elliot said in an annoyed tone but with an unmistakable smile.

"Listen, I have an idea. I'll eat half of my cereal and then ill slide the bowl across the floor to your cell so you can eat the rest." Kai suggested.

"Those bowls are tiny though you'll barely get anything to eat!"

"Me eating a bit less is better than you eating nothing at all." Kai smiled.

"Fine but eat just a bit more than half then!"

"Nah," Kai responded.

After meal time Elliot kinda just laid in bed in boredom. He noticed that this prison wasn't really like earth's ones considering this didn't have a cafeteria, outside, or anything really. It just had cells and most prisoners even get paired with people they don't like so they have nothing to do but think for years. Perhaps it was so cruel to make sure you don't disrespect anyone or don't work as hard. Now Elliot understood why everyone was in such a rush to be perfect.

"We should start thinking about a plan to get out," Kai said.

A guard had apparently heard him because there was one rushing over.

"Oh, so yall wanna get out, huh? Well, how about I place you two lovebirds in different cells on opposite sides of the jail?" Said the guard harshly with spit flying everywhere with every 's' and 'c'. A bit harsh but it was what was expected from this prison.

And that's how it happened. Now Kai was at the front, Okolanono was in the middle, and Elliot was at the back of the place. At least none of them got placed with Micheal considering he is also a rapist and is known to pick on transgenders. Kai got lucky I suppose.

After a while, Elliot even started to miss Kai's knowledge of everything and the way he explained it. It was honestly so satisfying hearing someone talk about something they know so much about and enjoy talking about. Elliot just kinda sat in a corner of his jail and thought about Kai. He felt like he was starting to go crazy after a few more days and he knew he had to get out quickly.

All of a sudden he heard a faint noise coming from a few cells over in the hall.

"I hate this job! Yes, Jillian, I thought I explained to you already that I got placed with Micheal. His breath smells and he keeps trying to touch me sexually!"

Elliot walked over to the bars of his cell and was just barely able to see from the corner of his eye a guard talking on the phone. The guard just kept ranting about how he hated Micheal and this job. After the phone call, the guard walked the halls as most guards do and by the time he got to Elliot's cell, Elliot already had a plan.

"Hey, guard!"

"The fuck do you want, human? You're supposed to be asleep!"

"I could hear from your phone call that you hate this job. You wouldn't want that information to get to another guard or even your boss, would you?" Elliot said with a slight smirk.

"What?! No one was supposed to hear that! Whatever, what do you want anyway?"

"You see, my friend Kai knows how to travel through dimensions so if you let him, me, and my other friend Okolanono out then we can send you to another dimension where you won't have to work as hard."

"Oh really? And how am I supposed to believe that's true? You filthy humans are a bunch of lairs!" The guard said.

"Well, how do you think we got here in the first place? On earth, there is no such thing as banishing people to other dimensions so it must be us."

The guard took a second to think. He realized pretty much anything is better than being here so he agreed and secretly unlocked the group's cells one by one trying to not get caught or alert anyone. After what seemed like ages all 4 of them had gotten out of the jail but they still had to get out of the massive city to not let anyone notice the guard is helping prisoners escape.

"I don't know this city much as I recently moved here but I think if we go this way we will walk into an alley where we have less of a chance to get seen." The guard said.

As they snuck through the city Kai had a question to ask.

"By the way, what's your name?"

"I don't exactly have a name." The guard responded nervously.

"How so?" Kai asked.

"As a blue rose we are considered the lowest class so as to 'not waste words' we are just given a random number to be our name."

"Hm, I guess that wasn't mentioned in my book. What number are you then?"

"I'm number 514 which is a bit ironic since a lot of us roses speak Chinese."

Kai giggled while both Elliot and Okolanono were confused. I guess they'll never know what that joke meant.

They all walked past cafes, and busy streets playgrounds and rosetuber meet and greets. Everyone was busy with something and if not work then they did their hobbies to the point they looked like they weren't even enjoying it. Kai and Elliot weren't very fond of the prisoner outfits as it was a good giveaway but at least Okolanono was happy his junk wasn't hanging out 24/7. None of the group really ever addressed the fact Okolanono was naked all the time. At this point seeing them with clothes was weird.