While running they managed to find a large opening. Okolanono used his paper once again to explain that the builder Croto's are gonna use this place to build a massive building. They also explained that it's rumored that the building is actually gonna be a portal to the human world so they can eat all the humans and become the dominant pieces in both worlds.

"I guess I won't be the only one that can travel the impossible." Kai said. It almost seemed like he was happy about it too.

"What can we do to stop them?" Betty asked concerned.

Okolanono just wrote that it probably won't be possible to stop them and that it's too dangerous. Luckily he also mentioned that it will take thousands of years to do which in Earth's time would also count as millions of years considering time is different in the dimensions so thankfully they don't have to worry about it anyway. Could be a nice warning for the humans on earth to hear though.

"I guess then maybe we should go further away from here then considering they are probably gonna be here to build then." Elliot said and they all began moving further into the unknown lands.

They walked for what seemed like ages. It seemed like the Crotocreatures weren't big on exploring and preferred to stay mainly in one place considering that after a few days of walking the buildings were getting fewer and fewer. One thing that everyone did seem to notice though was that they didn't need to drink water and didn't even get dehydrated. Their body learned to function more like the Crotocreatures and Kai explained that was because of the air here.

"The air can make any human into Croto which means that the Crotocreatures here weren't always like that. That also means that if we stay here for longer then we won't be able to return back to earth. Even though our bodies weren't on earth they still changed depending on how they are here so if someone, for example, got a scratch then they will have it back on earth too. If we turn into Crotocreatures then by returning to Earth we will try eating the humans and while that can be solved by eating just plants people still won't accept us as 'normal' if we have a block head, are incredibly tall, and lose the ability to speak English well and some of us even losing the need to eat." Kai explained.

Elliot stood in silence before asking a question.

"Where did you learn all this?" He asked shocked.

"Well- Uhm... upon dying I got to speak with God and he gave me a book on the dimensions we will explore."

"Is that all he told you?" Elliot asked suspiciously.

"Yes." Kai answered.

"I guess ill believe you then."

Max gave a look that just said "You spoke to god?"

"Wait weren't we here to find some love object symbol thingy?" Betty asked.

"Ah, yes! I almost forgot." Kai said.

"How do we know when we found it?" Betty asked.

"Well, it'll start glowing a royal blue color. Once you found it you then have to pick it up and everyone needs to put a hand on it and then we get teleported to the next dimension/world. By the end of the trip, we should have 3 of these love items and once I hand them to god he will let me be alive again."

"Why is it always a ridiculous ritual and why doesn't every ghost do it if it's that simple?" Elliot asked.

"I...do not know." Kai responded nervously.

"Whatever. I do also have another question though." Elliot said.

"What is it?"

"Is this the most dangerous world considering there are random creatures that wanna kill us and the air might turn us into those creatures?"

Kai just made a face indicating the answer must be 'no'.

"Well it's not too bad compared to the other 2 but it could be better." Kai chuckled.

"Why did I even agree to do this?" Betty asked herself and just sat down cupping her face in her hands and pulling her knees to her chest. Max quickly tried to comfort his owner by licking her ear and face but that just almost made it worse.

"Sitting there and regretting coming here isn't gonna bring the item any closer you know." Elliot said in an annoyed voice. He clearly hates the new effects of the air.

"If we keep this up any longer then ill lose my beautiful long face! And don't even get me started on my long hair! I bet you can't grow a nice white streak in yours at just the age of 25!"

"Calm down! I get you like your own appearance 'Oh but my eyes don't have an iris!' and 'Ah but my cape is so majestic!' but it really gets tiring. I'm sure we can figure out some kind of spell back home to reverse the effects of the air anyway." Betty said harshly.

"Ouch" Kai commented almost mocking the way Elliot looked so hurt.

Elliot made a quick turn to Kai telling him that he heard his comment. Kai was about to get scared by Elliot's gaze when Elliot began noticeably trying to hold back a laugh.

"Fuck you" Elliot said playfully and rolled his eyes.

2 days later...

"Wait...guys I think you might wanna have a look at this." Betty said.

Kai and Elliot rushed over jumping over the rocks and branches on the ground. They even took the effort to jump over the leaves mainly for fun.

"You found it!" Kai yelled which manage to catch the attention of Okolanono who teleported right beside them.

Elliot yelped in fear and hid behind Kai. Okolanono teleporting was like a jumpscare.

"I didn't know you could do that!" Elliot said.

Kai chuckled before returning back to the topic.

The thing Betty found was the first love symbol. It was a book. The title was 'King's Protector'. Sadly, the book was ripped off and only the cover was left. Nevertheless, the book still counted as a love symbol. It was weird that God needed a cover of a book as a symbol of love from this random place but I guess they didn't have many choices. No point in turning back, is there?

Once everyone put their hands, paws, and whateverthefuck Okolanono has on the book they all passed out, ready to wake up in a new place.