Kai, Elliot, And Betty talked for a while Max just stood there watching. After a bit, he decided to walk back home on his own which Betty wasn't the biggest fan of but he was secret enough to not have her notice. Once Betty did notice though she decided to say goodbye to Elliot and Kai and go back home to Max.

Now it was just gonna be Elliot and Max talking for a while.  Now that The ghost was interactable it could wander around the castle but not go outside it. It was an upgrade that's for sure!

They both walked back to Elliot's room and just hung out. Kai seemed to be a new best friend for Elliot despite all that he said and thought about before. He regretted all that but I suppose he couldn't change it either so he just tried to bury that thought.

"May I ask you something?" Kai asked out of the blue.

"Uh sure, what is it?" Elliot quickly responded.

"You see when I died I also realized I had this ability to travel through dimensions and so if we travel through these 3 different worlds I-..." Kai sounded like he needed a second to think.

"I will be...able to live on earth again and have a body!"

It was a bit random yet Elliot sounded extremely excited after hearing this because right now only the people that did the ritual can see Kai. Maybe Elliot won't look as crazy speaking to his ghost friend! This was amazing!

"So can you and Betty go through these dimensions with me?" Kai asked in a hopeful voice.

"Of course!"

Finally, Elliot had found a purpose. Something to get his mind off things.

"But what happens to this world while we're gone in the others?" Elliot asked curiously.

"Time will stop here so we can take our bodies and minds off to somewhere else. Also in each world, we will have to find and collect a specific item that symbolizes love. It could be a flower or really anything that could mean something to someone."

"Love you say? Sounds good." Elliot tried to not sound hesitant.

This all did seem obviously ridiculous I mean he just met a ghost and now he has to go through dimensions and find things that could symbolize love? Though Elliot was willing to do any stupid things that Kai says he should. I mean what's the worst that could happen?

"You should call Betty over tomorrow so we can go already," Kai said.

Elliot nodded and they continued watching a movie as they had been doing before this whole conversation. A few more hours passed by of them just talking, watching movies, listening to music, etc., and the clock stroke about 6 AM. Elliot had forgotten entirely that it wasn't the day so he quickly decided to go to sleep to wake up feeling fresh for tomorrow.

Elliot opened his eyes now awake and saw Kai sitting on top of him. He giggled and tried to push it off of him.

"What are you doing, idiot?" Elliot snickered.

A bright smile grew on Kai's face upon seeing Elliot was too weak to push him off. Kai just kept holding Elliot's hands down.

"I'm just teasing ya"

He said before finally letting Elliot go and moving off the bed. Elliot sat up and just stared at Kai trying to hold back his laughter.

"What even was that?" He asked.

Kai looked around and decided to ignore Elliot's question before asking a question.

"So when are you gonna call Betty over? I want to go already!"

"Don't be so demanding. I want you to become human too but I just woke up! What time is it anyway?" Elliot said before picking up his phone.

"7:13 AM" glowed on the phone screen.

"I guess she could already be awake considering she was always the morning type. The only reason I ever wake up at this time is that I've always had to go to countless meetings to pass laws and stuff." Elliot rolled his eyes and continued ranting.

Kai listened carefully at first but soon he interrupted Elliot.

"Can you please just call her?"

"Yeah sure." Elliot looked over at Kai before looking back at his phone and unlocking it.

He went into the phone app and searched for Betty's number through countless others. Elliot finally found it and clicked on the number to call it. He brought his phone up and close to his ear and listened for any sign Betty had picked up the phone. All of a sudden he heard it and immediately began speaking to her. The call lasted about 2 minutes while Kai sat down and waited patiently (not) on the bed beside Elliot.

"She's gonna be here in about an hour." Elliot put down the phone and said.

"Okay, I guess."

Elliot was a bit confused about why Kai wanted to go so badly but he decided to brush it off.

"You wanna play a game on my laptop?" Elliot asked after a minute of silence.

Kai quickly agreed and they spent the next hour playing a few games out of boredom. At around 8:23 AM there could be footsteps heard coming up the steps leading to Elliot's bedroom. They both stared as the door slid open. Out came Betty as expected at this time and a second later Max also walked out from behind her.

They all greeted each other and found a place to sit around each other.

"So why exactly did you call me here?" Betty asked while petting Max.

"Kai said that he can teleport us to many dimensions and that we have to find items that symbolize love so then he can turn human again."

After Elliot finished explaining Betty looked over at Kai in confusion yet he just nodded.

"That sounds ridiculous!" Betty exclaimed.

"I don't understand it either but it's worth a try." Kai said.

"So are you just gonna teleport us right now?" Betty asked

"If you are ready then yes." Kai nodded while speaking.

"Sure then. I'm ready." Betty said.

Max immediately started wagging his tail in excitement too.

Kai explained how everyone has to be holding hands and have closed eyes while it himself chants something.  Everyone else just listened and did as they were told. Soon enough they could all see bright light through their closed eyes and they didn't even notice it yet but when they opened their eyes they were in a new world...