Liar

I awoke the next day with knocking on my door and considering the day I had prior I had no idea who it was.

   It came as a shock when I opened the door to see Swiss standing there with a solemn look on his face.

    "Can I come in?" He asked much nicer then he had been to me for the past two days. I nodded and moved away from my door to let him in. We both sat at the edge of my bed facing each other. "I'm sorry for how I've been acting towards you recently and I shouldn't of jumped to conclusions when I saw that guys arm around you. We should of asked."

   Swiss what is this all about? I wrote. He looked back with sad eyes like he had done something wrong.

    "Well you see from last time we talked in your room it felt like you liked Rain and it's very obvious he likes you but when we saw your friend with his arm around you it felt like you were leading him on and I could tell it hurt Rain." He finished my mouth fell open. It hurt that he thought I would do that on purpose.

Swiss I would never do that I'm sorry it felt like I was doing that.

"No (Y/n) don't apologize it was all just a misunderstanding and I should've just believed you the first time you the first time." He sighed looking down. "On another note how was last night did you guys? kiss this time?" He asked grinning. I blushed.

Noo but we held hands and he did call me love.

"Oh my Lucifer that's so cute. You know he talks about you a lot." He said I blushed and shook my head no. "It's true he really likes you!" He continued.

He does not we are just good friends.

"Ah young love they are so oblivious sometimes." He smiled and flopped on my bed. He stayed like that for a few seconds before sitting up again. "You know he's in the courtyard now you should go visit him. You do have breakfast now." He told me and got up to leave. "I'll see you later (Y/n) have fun with Rain." He waved and left. I sat there and waited for a few minutes to collect what Swiss had just told me.

I grabbed my breakfast and just skipped past the table to go to the courtyard. I made sure to grab extra food for Rain just in case. I opened the door to see only a few people in the courtyard on one side then Rain standing by the greenhouse his arms crossed and his tail swaying back and forth while he was just looking around. He spotted me and started to smile.

   "Hello there (Y/n) how are you today?" He asked with a fake British accent. I smiled up at him.

   Quite well. I brought us some food in case you're hungry.

   "Oh thank you (Y/n) but I can't take your food."

   No please I got us extra.

   "Well if you insist." He smiled and took the food. "Thank you I was so nervous this morning that I didn't eat." He told me taking a bite out of the apple.

Anything interesting happen yet?

"No, people don't want to go near me so they either just leave or sit in the far corner." He said talking another bite of his apple.

How long are you staying here?

"Till sunset." He grumbled clearly not wanting to be here all day.

Well I have to go get ready for my chores I'll see you in ten. I bounced up and threw away my food and went to my room to get changed in the uniform. I was about to leave when I heard arguing outside my door. I put my ear up to the door to listen.