Wasting time

I finished eating it was just a bowl of cereal and an orange and I don't know if it was because I was starving but it was some of the best food I've ever had.

As we walked around the church our feet tapping along the ground. This church was huge and we kept taking left and right's down different halls and eventually we came to another long hallway but this time there was an end to it.

"Your room is right down here you can stay here as long as you need mi amor" He whispered. I assume he did because other people are sleeping down here. I smiled at him to show him I'm thankful and walked into the room.

     The room was kinda spacious with a queen bed and a desk there was a window overlooking a courtyard with a greenhouse on the other side. There was a bathroom to the right as soon as you walk in. It was a cute room decorated with red and black accents among the dark brown interior. There was an alarm clock by the bed that read 10:47. I went to change and crawled into bed and set the alarm on my phone for 6:30. Thats definitely a reasonable time to get up considering I have no idea what is happening tomorrow. I slipped under the covers and tried to fall asleep.

How does he know about what happened at that church? And what does he mean the bloody nose and the fact he was after me? Why was he after me? 'He was going to finish what he started' what does he mean by that?

I awoke from my bed turning off my alarm and like in those stereo typical movies I yawned and stretched with my arms in the air. I get up and change into some black jeans that I smuggled into the church and a simple plane white tee. And I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I walked out of the bathroom and heard a knock on the door so I went to go up to open it and I see two men one taller then the other both in these steam punk looking masks and weird black suits.

"HA I told you Copia said there was a new person in the church!" The tall one laughed at the short one.

The smaller one pinched the bridge of his nose. "Swiss I didn't doubt that there was a new person I just didn't think they would be here"

"Well little Sodo you where wrong" the man I assumed was Swiss booped his nose and although I can't see there face I can tell there was a smile.

"What are you two doing you are gonna scare the poor girl plus your not supposed to be here go get breakfast " I hear Cardinal yell from down the hall. The two men looked at each other and quickly ran off.

Are those tails? Are they furies?? Wait that wouldn't make sense those tails aren't furry. What are they?

"So sorry about that. Did they wake you?"Copia apologized. I shook my head no.

"Well that's good"he paused. "Let's go get breakfast since you're up."

We walked down the hall not saying a word.

"Sorry about the ghouls again, some of them got a little excited when they heard a new person is here." Copia chuckled.

Ghouls?

I must've made a confused face because Copia then started taking again.

"Oh do you not know what ghouls are? Of course you don't. Well the ghouls are sorta like demons because they're from hell but they where brought up here. They preform For the rituals we have here." He went on and on about the ghouls and the band I guess they are in.

Are these rituals just concerts?

"We are preforming this Sunday you should come"

I looked up and smiled at him. He patted my shoulder.

"Good I'm glad you will be coming mi amor wouldn't be the same without you!" He let out a chuckle and grinned.