Strongest In The Universe: Part 2

Piccolo rushed Frieza. The speed in which Piccolo was able to close the gap between them astonished Frieza. Piccolo punched him and sent him flying. He chased after him to deliver another strong blow but was kicked away by Frieza. Piccolo recovered by using rock to spring him back towards Frieza. Piccolo head-butted Frieza but was hit back down by his tail. Frieza fired a ki blast but it deflected by Piccolo.

Frieza: He bounced it back!?

Piccolo responded with his own large ki wave that covered Frieza. Although he was still standing, it seemed to have caused a considerable amount of damage.

Frieza: C-curse you...!

Krillin: He's... He's as good as Frieza!

Vegeta: No he's not... He's even better...

Gohan: Piccolo...? I didn't know he was so strong!

(Y/n): With the combined force of your Piccolo and my Master Nail... They have formed the Ultimate Namekian warrior.

Krillin: We may get out of this yet!

Gohan: Yeah!

Frieza lowered down to be face to face with Piccolo. No words were exchanged at that moment but Frieza smirked. Piccolo was a bit confused until he received an elbow to the face. Then he received a left that sent him face first into the dirt. Before another blow can hit him, Piccolo jumped into the air but Frieza followed him up and hit him back down.

Krillin: Oh no... He was just faking it...

(Y/n): Keep watching...

Frieza: Heh... Do forgive me, Piccolo. You were better than I expected... So I couldn't resist teaching you a little lesson. But the game is over.

Piccolo got up and spat blood to the side. He removed his cape and turban. Then he cracked his knuckles and moved his head to the side.

Piccolo: Good idea. I'll get serious too.

Frieza: What!? You don't mean you were... Hmph... I thought Namekians didn't tell lies.

Piccolo: You'll soon find out...

Krillin: W-What's he doing playing around at a time like this...!?

Piccolo: NOW FEEL THE PAIN OF THE COUNTLESS NAMEKIANS YOU MURDERED!

Gohan: WE CAN WIN!

Frieza: I see I've given you the wrong idea! Did you think that would bother me!?

Piccolo: What?

Frieza: You don't know about my transformations do you? You might ask Vegeta... If he isn't too afraid to speak!

Piccolo: Transform...?

Friez: Heh! Are you beginning to feel afraid? Then let me tell you this... My power increases hugely after I transform...And I have two more transformations left. Now do you understand?

Piccolo: You mean...

Krillin: N-no-no way! I-I-I didn't hear that!

Gohan: Two more transformations...!?

(Y/n): That... Complicates things.

Frieza: I'LL SHOW YOU! YOU SHOULD FEEL HONORED! YOU ARE THE FIRST ONE EVER TO SEE THIS!

Frieza screamed and two spikes started to protrude from his back. He head started to change shape and get longer, until his transformation was complete.

Frieza: Sorry... To keep you waiting... Now then... Shall we begin the second round?

Piccolo: You're... A monster!