Wishes

While Krillin went out, Gohan, Vegeta, and (y/n) waited outside the ship. Vegeta decided it would be a good time to take a nap and fell asleep reclining on one of the ship's legs.

Gohan: I guess it would take a couple hours for Krillin to get to the Great Elder's and back... What should we do if Frieza comes back...?

(Y/n): We wait. What else is there?

Gohan: I guess your right...

(Y/n): Hey Gohan. I've been meaning to ask... Where's your tail?

Gohan: Huh? My tail? Oh, right! Vegeta cut it off when we fought him!

(Y/n): Hmm.

Gohan: Why do you still have it?

(Y/n): I was born with it. It's part of me and my Saiyan heritage.

Gohan: You seem to be really proud to be a Saiyan.

(Y/n): Of course! But I'm also proud of my Tuffle side. A combination of brains and brawn. Not to mention the ties with my fathers lineage.

Gohan: So Vegeta really is your father?

(Y/n): That's right.

Gohan: So what are the Tuffles?

(Y/n): Well... They were a highly intelligent race with advanced technology. They look similar to that woman you guys came with. My mom... She... She actually looks very similar to your friend...

Gohan: Whoa! You know, maybe Bulma is a Tuffle! She's super smart too!

(Y/n): I know you're making a joke, but that's not possible.

Gohan: Where'd you learn to fight?

(Y/n): Nail has been my master since I was  able to walk.

Gohan: Mister Piccolo was the same for me.

(Y/n): This Piccolo... Is he Namekian.

Gohan: Yup!

(Y/n): Well it seems we share that in common. Two Saiyans trained by Namekians.

They both chuckle.

Gohan: Ha ha! Yeah!

(Y/n) stopped laughing and looked out to the distance. Gohan was confused before sensing two ki's.

(Y/n): It's... Dende and Krillin!

Gohan and (y/n) flew up.

Krillin: Gohan! (Y/n)! We're in luck!

Gohan: That was really fast! How'd you do that!?

Krillin: Dende was on his way here!

(Y/n): You're going to tell them how to grant their wish?

Dende: Yes!

Krillin: But where's Vegeta? We suppressed our ki so he wouldn't spot us.

(Y/n): He's still asleep. He said he hasn't slept in a while.

Krillin: Ok! Listen, this is the break we need! We gotta get all seven Dragon Balls outta here without Vegeta noticing! He can't know what's happening until after Shenron comes out... Got that!?

(Y/n) looked back at his father before following the rest of the group in gathering the Dragon Balls. They flew off with them far enough at a safe location.

Krillin: We did it!

Gohan: Phew!

(Y/n) again looked towards the distance, when suddenly his eyes went wide.