Past vs Future

(Planet Vegeta's Destruction)

Bardock had rebelled against Frieza however all of it was for nothing as he shot one last blast but it felt short against the Supernova he created.

Bardock - No way!

Throwing the blast right at them as a small light of green travelled to the blast. Eventually Bardock was consumed as he screamed his son's name one last time as he lost consciousness but he saw a small light before blacking out.

Slowly he felt himself, cold. Like if he was in space all over again. His eyes slowly opened and he saw a green barrier around him and he could see a planet coming towards him. Actually it was the other way around. He was heading towards this planet.

(Present Time)

This man looked at Goku and Turles as his face went from strern to a smirk.

Goku - It...can't be.

Bardock - Not gonna say hello to your old man, Kakarot?

Goku - How...how are you alive?

Bardock - The ring saved me and I have been protecting this part of the galaxy for years. It seems you have grown to a strong warrior.

He saw Turles as both just nodded at each other and Goku walked to him and slowly went to hug his father.

Bardock - It seems like you already had a life of your own.

He looked at Faora as Goku introduced her and explained what happened while he was on Earth.

Bardock - I'm glad you at least stayed safe. But I actually wanted to see what you got.

Goku smirked knowing that sooner or later, one of them would ask for a fight.

They walked towards the battleground as Goku took his familiar turtle hermit stance while Bardock took his stance as both just smiled at each other.

Turles looked on as he was excited to see who would thrive. Father or son?

Goku flew towards Bardock as both clashed elbows and a small shockwave blew the area.

Goku moved his right arm forward as he tried to punch Bardock but Bardock just grabbed his fist and landed a solid punch to Goku's face.

Goku pushed himself up again as he flew forward with a knee but Bardock moved to his right and threw a punch however Goku slapped his hand away and went for a flying roundhouse kick but Bardock ducked and used the ground as a propeller as he kicked Goku away.

Bardock - Not bad but not good enough.

Goku blasted at his direction as Bardock slapped it away but didn't noticed Goku headed straight towards him as he grabbed his head and headbutted him twice.

Pushing his head to the ground as he kicked his side with enough force as he crashed to a nearby wall.

Goku - How about that old man

Bardock smirked as he powered up and the power actually amazed Goku. He couldn't believe how much power his father had.

Turles - Wait, can't anyone who has a scouter pin point our location?

Sinestro - We have already thought about that and we have many scientists who created a device that's cloaking our power levels or any signal. So this planet is safe from any detection.

Understanding as he saw Bardock's silhouette from the smoke but he saw a yellow glow from his eyes.

Bardock - I haven't had much time to use this.