Metropolis

(This was all last minute sorry if it's slightly rushed. Also was watching the movie while writing)

Zod - I only exist to serve my people and now you took them away. It's time I return the same curtesy. My soul and pride have been taken by you!

Zod jumped towards Clark and pushed him back with Raditz staring at Goku and he powered up with his armor glowing like if energy was being flowed through it.

Goku - What the?

Raditz instantly rushed at Goku going for an attack, luckily Goku barely dodged and Faora rushed in and punch Raditz away. Goku nodded at Faora and he didn't feel any increase in power from Raditz but he was able to increase his power in just a second and he couldn't feel it.

Zod - I'm going to make them suffer, Kal. These humans you've adopted, I will take them all from you. One by one

Clark - You're a monster, Zod.

He raised his body in the air getting in flight position and he turned to Zod's direction.

Clark - And I'm gonna stop you.

Both rushed at each other with both punching each other which a huge shockwave, Goku saw Raditz running towards them as he prepared for the attack and both delivered a punch creating a huge shockwave. Faora rushed towards Raditz trying to land a blow, however he blocked the attack with his arm and his armor glowed again.

Goku quickly punched Raditz away as he landed and looked confused on how Raditz got so much stronger. However he felt Zod power increase dramatically, both him and Faora flew towards the building Clark was in and Goku felt an few energies that were still there and uninjured.

Goku - I need to get them out of here.

He flew to the higher ups of the building and he broke open a window and saw an man that seemed in his late 50's. He quickly grabbed him and got the others in a fast speed. Faora pushed all the people away from under the building and even saved the others from the building close by so they wouldn't die.

Goku placed the man back with the others with a group of people and told them to run but a certain man in a suit saw Goku and helped the others leave to safety. He saw a piece of rubble about to fall on many men and he grabbed them all and moved them away as he blasted the parts to pieces.

Goku - Quickly go with them! Get awa- AARGHH!

Goku was pushed away and crashed through many of the destroyed buildings. Seeing the destruction and even possible death got Goku mad again and this helped him unleash the same power as before. HIs eyes turned red and in an instant he pushed Raditz away and kicked him to the ground.

Raditz - You are a traitor to the Saiyan race! You'll die and then I'll kill everyone you love!

Goku and Raditz rushed at each other and both were fighting evenly and Zod removed his armor and revealed his new abilities.